Takara: MPM-1 Starscream, Sons of Cybertron, Kabaya, Animated, etc

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, Apr 23, 2011.

1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    This should be the last of my TF swag. I picked up a bunch of this stuff for some friends, but they decided they didn't want it. Not a great situation to be in when most hobby shops don't accept returns. Ah, well. I've got this stuff for sale. If you're interested, just PM me with an offer.

Everything ships from Hiroshima, Japan. We are VERY far from the radioactive area in Northern Japan. Nothing to worry about. Except for fairly high shipping costs... I can open the figures and ship them loose to reduce shipping costs if you'd like. I'll also combine shipping on multiple items. So if you buy Animated Prime, Wingblade Prime, and Legends Prime, I'm not going to charge you three different times. Unlike certain Ebay sellers I can, should, but won't mention...

If you PM me, please do so with an offer. Setting prices for my own stuff never works. Either I set them too low and I get PMs for weeks saying that I'm an idiot for selling so low...or I set them too high and my PM box gets clogged with "****ING SCALPER!" messages. So just tell me what you want to pay. What's the worst that could happen? I decline the offer and you get to call me a ****ING SCALPER! No problems there, right? ;) 

Quick note: I've got three of the MPM-01 Starscreams and 2 Sons of Cybertron sets. The little Kabaya figures are the rare-ish Ultra Magnus. The two little figures above them are the Family Mart Lucky Draw translucent Legends Starscream and Prime.

[​IMG]

Other note: TakaraTomy's version of Animated Shockwave looks AWESOME!

2. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    Had a few people ask for prices, so... Doin' my best here. Everything is priced well below retail! And yet, accusations of scalping will follow me. :) 

MP Starscream: $85
    Sons of Cybertron: $35
    Skywarp: $25
    Shockwave (Purple version) : $25
    Voyager Prime: $25
    Ratchet/Lockdown: $30
    Kabaya Magnus: $10 (Ok...this one I really am scalping. Sorry...)
    Family Mart Legends Starscream: $15
    Family Mart Legends Prime: $15

3. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    Wingblade Prime has been sold!