Takara Masterpiece Megatron Sealed ($150 Shipped) + Other MP Sales

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by khopson, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khopson

khopson Well-Known Member

I have a Takara MP Megatron for sale. The box has been opened only to examine the contents, but everything is still sealed in the tray (never opened). The box has some wear but is in good shape overall. This was initially purchased from another collector (received it in this shape). This is the original (pre-orange plug) version, which is why I'm looking to sell it here. I don't think Ebay allows it without the cap. Anyway, this will cost some money to ship via priority mail, so think about the deal you're getting. I will entertain respectable offers (not going to budge much given the money I'm losing here), but if someone agrees to $150 up front, it's yours.

I'm also selling my 20th Anniversary DVD Edition Masterpiece Optimus Prime for $110 shipped (another big/heavy item that will cost a bunch to ship), as well as my iGear Masterpiece Sunstorm for $100 shipped. Both are MISB. You'll be hard-pressed to find deals like this, so take advantage while you can. Let me know if you have any questions or need pictures. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.