Takara G1 Prime Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Hello there. A few years ago when I purchased my Takara re-issue of G1 Optimus Prime, it came with this neat little book thing. I have no idea what it's for or what your supposed to put in it. Anybody have any ideas? Yea, I know I can put whatever I want in there, but what was it intended for? [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Currently it's only got what it came with and I display it next to my SDCC Blaster boxes. Do any of you have one and what do you have in it? Please post pics.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    All the Takara reissues in that series of reissues came with pull-out pages; they were supposed to be stored in the binder you have there with your Convoy.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  3. Kimmer

Kimmer Well-Known Member

yup, they're for the transformers collection reissues(tfc's) from takara. numbered #00-21.

4. Tigertrack

Only Takara's? None of the TRU's have any? I think I've only got maybe 5-6?
    Thank's guys, I'll have to check my boxes see if I have any of them. I thought this might be a good place to store the instructions as well. Will have to hole-punch them though.

5. Tigertrack

Okay just checked my Takara boxes. I've got numbers 2,4,5, and 6. Need the rest of them, can they still be found without buying the figures them selves? Plus, I think the one for Prime is missing. I must've tossed it without knowing what it was for or something. Need one!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010