Takara G1 box art scans request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Rijie78, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    Hi people, long-time reader, first-time poster, with a bit of a niche request.. I'm thinking of making custom G1-style boxes for my WST Convoy & Megs, and was wondering if anyone either knows any links to high-quality scans of the G1 Takara box art, or if anyone would be kind enough to scan theirs for me - perhaps they could PM me? I'm specifically after the Takara box art, as i figure that's most appropriate for Takara's WST line :D 

I've done the expected Google searching, checking thru resource pages & links etc, but I've not come up with the goods so far. Archive sites like Botch's Box Art are awesome, but obviously don't do full box maps.

I'd like to make it clear (especially as this is my first appearance on these boards!) I'm not doing this to then churn out repro boxes on the back of another member being helpful; these are just one-offs so I can stylise part of my small collection.

Anyway, cheers for your time, and I'd just like to say i really dig the customs & kitbashes that get posted up here, some very very talented folks on these boards! Peace.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Glad to have you around. There's a few people here who've made custom boxes, hopefully one of them can help you out. :) 

3. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    Cheers Redline, thanks for the welcome :) 

Hate to bump my own thread, but i'll give it one more go - if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction with this, that'd be great. Peace

4. frankel

frankel New Member

Hi,
    I worked on something like that for mine wst.
    Here it is the result.

its a low res image, someone needs it I'll send the HI-res version.

made also for "black prime", "nemesis" and "g2 prime".

[​IMG]