Takara Dirtributors

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by rah2jr, Jan 28, 2007.

1. rah2jr

rah2jr New Member

Takara Distributors

Anybody know how the US toy dirstributors like BBTS, TFSource, etc. get their Takara products? Do they deal directly with Takara or are there other distributors in Japan/China that work with the US?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    From Joel's mailing list, I think BBTS has suppliers in Japan who wholesale to him, as well as having people in Japan who actively hunt down things like the store exclusives and limited editions.

3. rah2jr

rah2jr New Member

Does anyone have a contact for wholesalers in Japan/China or know where I can find a contact?

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Fan2Fan seems to have access to wholesale toys from Japan, and can also aid you with Yahoo! Japan or obtaining exclusives. Used him many, many times (but not once for TFs yet, go figure) without hassle.

5. optimus_prime_rules_007

optimus_prime_rules_007 Banned

You need to have someone over in Japan or China or get to know someone over there who can find this stuff for you. I assume you are looking for wholesaling distributors. If that is the case, I doubt very much anyone will give you information on who they deal with but you can always try emailing any of the online stores and asking them who they deal with.