Takara Book-Style Reissues

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Renidragon, May 21, 2006.

1. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

So, I just got a Takara Bookstyle Reissue Prowl today (that I paid WAY too much for, but that's beside the point)... I love the packaging... though there was a lot about Megatron's toy and other decepticons in the little fold out...

Anyway, a number of cartoon episodes were shown... I'm curious as to what that's about? Are they episodes Prowl was in? Or are they episodes Prowl was on the main team in the episode, rather than just episodes he had an appearance in?

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think its more like an episode guide for the G1. Anyway, congrats on you purchasing Prowl. Are you a fan of G1 too? Or did you pick him up because it was a novalty?

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think each reissue had a page worth of episodes, so it's basically just a guide. As best I can remember the eps are in order within each reissue.

4. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

It doesn't really have anything to do with Prowl being in the episodes. They're generally in airing order, and if you buy all the reissues you can stick them in the binder that came with Prime and have a little episode guide.

5. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    yeah, like this:

[​IMG]

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The order of the Japanese episodes is really weird, if you go by those guides. From what I gather, Fire in the Sky and Fire on the Mountain come very late on?