Takara 3 pack release?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PlanckEpoch, Mar 29, 2011.

1. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So it's come to a point where I'm wondering if anyone has a release date. I've heard March 6 and then 26th, and now that the 26th has come and gone, is there any other estimated date? The next few months I've got some big commitments and if it doesn't ship soon I'll have to deal with pre-order cancellations at TFSource.

Any help will be appreciated in this matter. Thanks!

2. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Are you talking about the eHobby exclusive? Regardless, I would give them some slack. Japan just went through an earthquake, tsunami and is currently dealing with a nuclear emergancy.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  3. PlanckEpoch

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm in full understanding, but as I said, I've got big commitments coming up and it IS pertinent information that I gotta have to balance out my budget. If I can swing this three pack I will, but if it is going to come late in April for instance, I cannot do that.

Don't get me wrong here, It's just that I want to know whether I should keep the pre-order or deal with cancellation.

4. Mach

Mach Grand Master

News Credits:
    In this weekend

5. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For what it's worth, Robot Kingdom stated in their newsletter that they would receive their eHobby United three packs "later this week." If that holds true, BBTS and TFSource should get theirs not long after.

Where did you get those two dates in March from? I don't remember hearing about exact dates in March before (though I simply could've forgotten). Until this RK thing, I didn't think they were shipping until early April.

If you don't mind my asking, why is it that you have the money now but won't have in a month's time? Did you have your eye on something else pricey and you can only afford one of the two?

6. PlanckEpoch

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That, and I've got a trip to vegas coming up, but a trip to the hospital and no insurance really threw a monkey wrench into things. My medical issue wasn't too bad but it made me re-evaluate my need to have the toys I pre-ordered.

The March dates I got from another thread on the news one in Feb/Beginning of March actually. I wasn't too sure of the 6th date, but a few people noted 26th so I used that as an estimate.

7. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Your're health and financial matters is more important than any toys. You can always get the toys at another time. I may have an extra set available. If you decide not to get it on your pre-order, I'll sell you the extra set at cost if I have it.

8. PlanckEpoch

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I sent in an inquiry to cancel the pre-order. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind. I wanted it mostly for the Junkion, but yea, I have to really think about if I really want to spend that much for a Junkion, when I could get a custom head and a 2nd Wreck Gar instead.