Minor/Repaint: Tagline and Feedback.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Here are two new customs made from Fakebusker83's thuggers which are available on shapeways. never have painted anything that small. and doubt I will again for some time. lol but over all I am happy with them. they are a nice addition and do fit inside soundwave so that is a plus.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Name=Tagline

Allegiance= Decepticon

Function = Diversions, Demolition.

Quote = “That felt like it hurt”
    Tagline sees himself as the older brother to all the data bots because he was the first one off the line. He looks very similar to Frenzy with minor differences. He is the strongest of Soundwaves minions with an uncanny ability to live through the worst conditions. He has been blown up, electrocuted, shot, stabbed, crushed, and even stepped on my grimlock and Omega supreme. Each time he is assumed to be down for the count Tagline gets right back up with some smarmy one liner coming from is vocal processor. This has given him an arrogance that will one day be his downfall.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Name = Feedback

Allegiance = Decepticon

Function = Archivist

Subgroup = Data Cons

Before he would be known as the heroic Rewind, Feedback was just another of Soundwaves minions. During the War for Cybertron, Feedback fought along side Frenzy and Rumble all the while recording everything he could in case Megatron wanted a detailed record of the mission. Feedback was not on the side of evil because he believed in their cause, but because he feared Rumble, Frenzy and Tagline. He did not know about Blaster or his ability to be utilized by him. After Optimus Defeated Soundwave in the search for Zeta Prime, Frenzy and Rumble began to punish Feedback for not giving them aid. Soundwave then shot Feedback and left with the rest of his team. Feedback laid in the dirt waiting to die when an unfamiliar bot named Ratchet approached him along side a bot he would later consider to be his best friend Eject. Ratchet and Eject worked on Feedback for days and his repairs required his body to be restructured. Feedback changed his colors and took on the Autobot Emblem. From that day forth Rewind did all he could to aid the Autobots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    I like those, wish I had some cash and I'd nab a couple of these myself.
    Good story too.

3. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Those are awesome!!!:) 

4. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Thanks guys!

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Great work :thumb 

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow it's a bit weird seeing a Thugger in Toxitron colors.

But you did a good job painting them. It's good to see I'm not the only one with rub issues on the ball joints either. :) 

Well done.

7. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

Dude those are stellar awesome job on the paint apps