Tactical Advantage....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SFSE, May 2, 2009.

1. SFSE

SFSE "Autobots inbound..."

News Credits:
    I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I have a bit of experience in special operations and I don't understand how the autobots (who I strongly favor) are going to be able to stop/defeat the decepticons. Thay seem completely outgunned and outnumbered. They need more fighters/trigger-pullers...... What do you guys think? Yall seem to know a lot more about this stuff than I do.

2. Zombiedude

Zombiedude Junkion Warrior

Thats the twist! 8D :lolol 

But on a serious note, The autobots have two advantages this movie. 1. The humans. 2. Decepticon traitors Jetfire and Wheelie.

oh, and ~*~*~*TEAMWORK~*~*~

3. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, the humans: those aren't Thundercracker and Skywarp circling the pyramids, that's F-22s called in by Simmons to strike Devastator, just as they shot down Blackout and Megatron in the first film.

4. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    The Autobots will never loose, even though numbers and firepower favour the Decepticons. Bad guys aren't allowed to win... :( 

5. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

I don't think the Autobots are going to win this round. If the teasers and trailers are any indication, the Decepticons will be hostile and relentless-brutally so. And the outmatched and exhausted "Alliance" may have to fall back to fight another day. But I don't think their loss will be a complete one; they may come away with a consolation prize that will dovetail into TF3.

6. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

The Autobots lose in this film and the survivors come back to kick skidplate in TF3.

7. talkin jibberish

talkin jibberish Well-Known Member

oh no...he has a 'bit of experience in special operations'!.............:tumbleweed: 

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The humans will slaughter the Decepticons with sabot rounds.

He tell me.

9. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i think that if they do win, it will be like a half victory-like neither side wins or loses-like the War of 1812 or sumthin like that.

10. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

As someone else who has experience in special operations, look at this way.

The Autobots are led by Optimus Prime. He's a damn good soldier, but he is also wise and makes sound tactical judgements that keep his troops alive. The Autobots that fight for Prime do so with 100% trust. If you've been in the military, then you know, you'll always fight harder for an officer that looks out for you and genuinely cares about you.

The Decepticons are just blood thirsty. Sure, they're all tough, but they're very rarely together as a team like the Autobots are. In the movie-verse, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Prime (and soon to be) Sideswipe all seem to be seriously tough, determined, trained warriors. And yes, we as humans are pretty tough and determined and trained ourselves. So, in my opinion, the Decepticons need Devastator in order to match up.

11. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    guevara and castro took an entire country with 22 ill-equipped men, they just believed in the cause wanted it badly enough

12. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    you know what the Autobots have that is an advantage over the Decepticons?

"Knowing"

And knowing is half the battle