2D Artwork: T_C Style Constructicons

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Thunder_Cracker, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Thunder_Cracker

Thunder_Cracker Friendship is Evil!!

Been wanting to wok on my inking and coloring skills using photoshop as of late, so thought I'd share my work with you guys here and see how I fare with the rest of the great artists I see around this forum :) 

These characters are originally part of a 3D shirt slip I've been pondering for a good couple of years now that I wanted to turn them into 2D sketches at first for reference. So I hope they get the liking I'm aiming for :D 

Scrapper
    [​IMG]

Quick Mix
    [​IMG]

The first of them was Scrapper, being my favorite of the Constructicons I had to do him first!

Next came up Mix Master, who now I'm calling Quick Mix, since it made sense back them to start with both "feet" characters :p 
    This was made before RoTF, so I didn't really base Mix's design off of RoTF Mix Master, but they beat me to it >_>

The rest of the team will be up some time in my life
    And ofc, when those are done I will be releasing The Devastator combined mode of these guys after (which is funny cuz I already have the Devastator sketch ready, but not the missing 4 xD)

So far, I won't be drawing vehicle modes for them (yet), might go into it before or with the Devastator release >_<

As always, comments and critiques are always the welcome :) 

Attached Files:

2. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
    looks good!

3. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    they look good dude