t800pro (iOffer)

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Ruination04, May 14, 2010.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not sure if this is allowed or not since it is not actually TFW2005, but since I first heard his name here, for anyone looking for a decent seller of G1 KO remakes, t800pro over on iOffer has great service. Of all the sellers I have dealt with in China, this guy has been the best. I received my first package today and the box wasn't beat up or anything. The items inside (Reflector & Scourge) were dead mint. I will definitely do business with him again!

If I am not supposed to post a feedback like this, please accept my apologies and delete it. Thanks.

2. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Sorry for the lack of responses here. Most are afraid to admit and post that they've gone the KO route on a few figures.
    Bought Mirage awhile back from t800pro and he's awesome!!!!!! Both the seller and Mirage.

Thinking about Sunstreaker next.

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I bought $800 worth of G1 KOs from this seller, and they were great. I've been recommending him to everyone.

4. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Just purchased KO Sunstreaker and Wheeljack and it was a great experience. Zero shipping damage and a great price! $80./shipped!!! Remember to haggle with this seller!

For Example--- Sunstreaker alone is $55.+ $15. shipping and Wheeljack is $50. + $10. shipping. I offered $80./shipped and got both!! Remember though, he'll deal with you more if you buy more than 1 item.

Thinking of the Defensor and Superion combiners next. Have to do some research on the actual quality of those before I leap. If anyone has these, please PM me and tell me what you think of them ;) 

[​IMG]

5. fantf

fantf New Member

quick question, it is my first time I heard about ioffer too, I want to know if the seller is 0 feedback it is risky to buy from them or It is still good because I have paypal protection?

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    This thread is specifically about t800pro. If you buy from him, he is great and you'll have no problems. He's not a 0 feedback though. Paypal does offer some protection, but as with anything, I say buyer beware.

7. fantf

fantf New Member

thank you insane for the good feedback and I am so sorry about off topic =P

8. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got my Stunticon giftset from him today. Package traveled almost 14,000 miles and not a single dent in the mailing box. Unfortunately, 3 out of the5 windows on the gift set were split open. Not sure who is at fault here but still...the seller came through for me.

Side note: These KO Stunticons do have a KO feel to them. They just don't feel as good as I remember the original authentic G1s being.