Heavy/Scratch: T-B.U.G. - Transformers/Terminator Crossover Concept

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by MintCondition, Oct 18, 2010.

1. MintCondition

MintCondition Well-Known Member

Click here to see a more detailed description and lots more photos, including WIPs, and before and after shots.

And you can click here to check out my Webcomic Mint Condition!

Enough shameless plugging now, ha ha.

A little backstory on the T-B.U.G.

T - B.U.G. was a project started by Cyberdyne in the year 2029. Decades after the Cybertronian aliens crashed on Earth and brought their war to us the machines have taken over. All that is left of the aliens' war is rubble and parts.

Cyberdyne harvested the remains of one of the aliens to develop a prototype for a transforming Terminator. They wanted something with the capabalities of transforming into a fast moving car, and having all the cabapabilities and more of a Terminator. When Cyberdyne realized that the alien wasn't just mechanical, but an actual sentient being, they realized the limitless potential. So Cyberdyne canabilized the alien into what it called T-B.U.G., standing for Biomechanical Ultimate Guardian, meant to be the last line of defense for Cyberdyne, Skynet, and the Machine War.

So T-B.U.G. was of course made from a movie Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee and a T-1 Terminator Salvation figure. I took one of the gattling guns from the T-1 to use on the T-B.U.G.

I also took random parts from the T-R.I.P. figure from the same Terminator Salvation line and glued them onto Bumblebee to make it look more like a terminator.

I took the flames from a Marvel Universe Ms. Marvel figure and cut and glued them strategically onto Bumblebee's missile to actually make it look like flame instead of a weird orange club.

I used rare earth magnets on the bottom of the gattling gun and on the inside of the hood of Bumblebee in car mode so it can be detached with ease. When in robot mode it hangs under his arm, and when in car mode it sits on top of the car.

After that I took Bumblebee apart and went to painting...well, everything. He was entirely yellow so I had to cover it up. I used testors gun metal with a silver dry brushing and some insignia red on the eyes and certain parts of the body for accenting.

All in all, it was a weird concept I randomly came up with for some reason and just HAD to do. I hope you all enjoyed the backstory and description. But enough of my rambling, onto the photos!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. farrizlle

farrizlle Well-Known Member

nice concept. the head is dead on with a t-800. great work.

3. ectoneon

ectoneon Well-Known Member

Nice! The added terminator bits all over do a lot for it. Especially in altmode. Great story concept as well.

4. MintCondition

Oh yeah, that's something else. I took the jaw from the T-R.I.P. figure and glued it to Bumblebee's face so he actually has a Terminator jaw as well, ha ha.

5. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    OWW SHITE THIS IS HARDCORE!!!! :D 

well done man!!

6. MintCondition

Thanks man. He was a blast to make!

7. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I would love to see a Terminator Genisys/ Transformers Age of extinction crossover! The Terminator franchise already brought the idea of multiuniverse, maybe somehow Skynet, seeking for a way of winning the war it found a new ally, getting into the post AOE universe and makes a deal with Galvatron, Skynet provides him with the technology he desires to create a new army of transforming terminators, the way to finally terminate pops, sarah and reese and potentiall threat of a new human resitance. So pops, kyle and sarah figure out how to get contact and find help from the Autobots and Cade's family, could be a desent movie!

Don't judge me, just an idea

8. rider

rider Well-Known Member

Cool