Symbiosis Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Meta777, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Hey folks! During Human Factor, seeing Cylas running around and having fun, I thought up a possible plot idea that could spawn from the concept.

Imagine, if you will, that Megs has captured one of the kids, and takes the unfortunate chap to Knock-Out's lab, where he cheerfully 'introduces' them to either the remains or the still living form of Cylas and explains how the guy had hardwired himself to Breakdown, essentially bringing the corpse back to life. Acknowledging that the kids are worthy allies of the Autobots, Megatron then points the prisoner towards a darker spot of the lab.

Cue bright light, and voila, we see the corpse of Hardshell, maybe with a sadistically grinning Knock-Out next to it. As the victim clicks onto what Megatron has in mind (with a truly horri/terrified face), he cheerfully states: "This, fleshling, is Hardshell. I dare say you and he will become... closely acquainted." Cue evil laugh.

Bonus points if the prisoner is Miko, given how she killed the bug in the first place.

So, what do you think? Did any of you have similar thoughts or ideas?

2. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I didn't think of this, but I kinda wish I had

3. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    If Megatron did capture a human, the obvious would be Jack. He and Megatron have already come across each other twice, third time's the charm.

4. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    B-But Miko's "MINE IS THE FACE YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!!! NEVER!!!!" D= , lol I agree, it'd probably be Jack though. Kinda helps since Jack is human honorary prime...or was for a bit.

OP would make a pretty badass scene, but then queue Autobots breaking into nemesis or something lol, it wouldn't go through, but it'd be badass to get that far

5. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Well, Megatron kinda despised the whole "cyberfleshing abomination" that Cylas represented, even before seeing the outcome of their "allaince".

In the other hand, turning one of OptimusĀ“"pets" into a brainwashed monster under his command and pit it against the autobots would be too much delightfully tempting for Megs and Knockout.

But sadly, the kids are 100% plot protected against that sort of things. But there is always fanfics. There is already a few about this.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Interesting Idea but I don't know.

7. Charade

Charade Well-Known Member

These are the sort of ideas that make me wish Prime had a late night time slot :D 

8. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you give Miko a Insecticon body the war will be over in 1 day.

Doesn't matter which side loses, it will be over.

9. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    When Jack gets his robo-body, does he mate with Arcee?

10. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That's a cool idea but I doubt Megatron's the kid of guy to do things like that and I'm not even sure that Knockout's skilled enough to pull off something like that though I may be wrong.

Shockwave on the other hand I can certainly see doing something like that. (Hint hint.)

11. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    The fuck?

12. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

But I'm sure Megatron would appreciate the concept of twisting an Autobot ally into one of his distorted zombie monsters. I mean, what better way to really fuck with the Autobots? Imagine how poor Optimus, or any other 'Bot, would react! They'd be horrified, demoralised, unable to actually fight Cylas!Hardshell for fear of hurting the victim inside.

And Megs would do that sideways grin and say: "Hey Prime, I turned one of the innocents you sought to protect into a corpse monster; should have done a better job protecting them really."

That'd really screw over poor Optimus (and Arcee/Bee/Bulk, depending which kid it was)

But yeah, if not Megs, then Shockwave would be good too :D 

13. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

I try myself to be a respecful, open-minded, member of this forum, but the more of this kind of stuff I read, the more :banghead: :mad  :mad  I feel about dammit rule 34.

14. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Bow chick-a wao wao.

15. Quirriff

Quirriff Well-Known Member

More importantly Jack can use the Key to Vector Sigma.

It might be how he ends up using the Forge in the Next Episode.

16. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

And now we are heading to an area Fan fiction has explored fully.

17. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

I only have 1 question, why the kids? you're essentially giving the good guys power. what makes you think they'd fight for the decepticons willingly?

18. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

Maybe have the cons brainwash them into fighting for them.

19. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Exactly. Cylas may have let his mind be the one in control, but Megatron is using the kid only as the power supply, so to speak. He could easily pop in some mental inhibitors, or have Soundwave use some neural link to direct the hybrid, whatever the plot needs :lol 

Besides, the psychological effect of being stripped of will and movement and and stuffed into a metal corpse could well be as devastating to the victim as it could be for the Autobots.