Syd's junks and gems (maybe) sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by SydneyY, Jun 10, 2008.

1. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hi there :) 

This here is my sale thread which I intend to keep adding stuff whenever I can. Sorry about the generic title.

Basic rules;

Prices in US$

I am in Australia. International shipping starts from $8.50 and easily goes up to $20+ if the figure is large. Please take this into consideration. If I overestimate the shipping cost, I refund the excess.

Paypal only.

If I sell multiple figures as a set, I will not break them up.

I don't haggle. Please feel free to make an offer, but it's either I take it or I don't. I won't make a counter offer, and I don't expect you to up the price when I don't take up your first offer. Offer me one price only, thank you :) 

If the stuff doesn't move I take them to eBay. I'd rather not, though....

My feedback is here;

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=88831

My wants, as you see many of them are rather unusual, but I'm hoping!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=177452

Now, the stuff for sale :) 

Energon

Starscream MOSC $12

Kabaya Superion figure. $2 Rather crappy plastic.

Robot Masters

Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp $38 The picture doesn't show all the null rays but they are included.
    Skywarp has a broken part mended with superglue. He transforms with no problem. SW and TC box is available with card and instruction untouched, though pins are not included. Starscream also has card and instruction.

Cybertron/Galaxy Force

Dark Ligerjack $35 Japanese TRU exclusive.

Other TF

Transformers Sports Label Convoy and Megatron $78 Both have been handled a few times. Megatron has paint wear on his face, not sure if that was how he was out of the box. Megs also missing his Tech Spec card.

Classics Grimlock $5 Loose complete.

Reissue Landcross bits $12
    Shuttle guy missing a part, couple of stickers missing/worn As for the combiner parts, only chest plate is available.

BW II PVC figures $5 Unopened.

paper stuff Free with purchase, or you can just pay the shipping :) 

Non TF

Dagwon Dagwing $5 Missing a fin(?) on the back. Otherwise in great condition.

Revoltech Griffon (first version) $10 Complete. Outer box is present as well, though it has some wear.

Palm Action Layzner $12 Recommended only if you like gashapon like figures. This toy is basically a posable gashapon. additional picture

Heavy Weights (literally) These cost a fortune to ship. For strong hearted people only.

Reissue Star Convoy $28 Box in a bad shape, stickers applied badly. Figure itself is in great condition, all complete including mini Hot Rod. (pictures later)

Reissue Battle Convoy $40 Stickers applied. Inner cardboard tray has a small tear.

Thank you for looking! More to come.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  2. yyh2046

yyh2046 Well-Known Member

PM'd you.

3. Vampyr

Vampyr Shockwave loyalist

News Credits:
    pm

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

5. Icetron

Icetron Well-Known Member

PM'd

6. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    PMs replied. Sorry about the high shipping quote. Blame Australia post :redface2:  As stated, I'll refund the excess if there's any.

A couple of heavies added. As a guide, I'm guessing Battle Convoy will cost $50+ to ship to North America.

edit; Snarl seems to be sold one way or the other. I can't accept any more offers regarding this figure at this moment.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008