Non-TF: Sydney Morgan, Blood Elf Paladin

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Altitron, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    A few of you may remember this drawing from ages ago:

[​IMG]

Well, at the suggestion of my little brother, I started putting colors on it last week. Here's a look at the progress I've made:

[​IMG]

- Alty

Attached Files:

2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Damn, that is one ripped Blood Elf. o_O  But I do love it; she looks powerful while still looking feminine, and the lineart for this is simply terrific. Love the shading and details you put in. The colors are coming along great as well; the face and eyes already look terrific. Can't wait to see this finished.

3. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    LOL! Was that a typo? Honestly, now that I look at it, maybe she looks a bit /too/ manly. :D  I think I will be trimming her arms down some. I rearranged the face a lot in Photoshop after coming back to color this after having originally drawn it over a year ago. I see it a lot differently.

Thanks for the kind words, RA88. I always enjoy seeing a new upload from you on DA. :) 

- Alty

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I really like the colors on the face. Come to think of it, I rarely see that kind of treatment for skin in comic books. :) 

5. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Arrhghghghghgh, yes it was. >_>; I can see what you mean with the arms, but if you do trim them down, only let it be a little, so she will still have that 'strong but feminine' look to her.

And aw, thanks. :lol  I really need to upload some stuff again, but Omega and a different project have been eating up my attention, so I don't have more to show then sketches sadly.