SWTF wave 3 listed at Entertainment Earth

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Feb 12, 2006.

1. unafraid

unafraid Banned

Ebay:
    Chewbacca and Han Solo are awesome. SO much better than that fugly Vector Prime!!!

2. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Hmm, those pictures actually make them look decent.

3. Stomski

Stomski Member

I don't think the Falcon splits as indicated in that picture.

4. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

i'm a sucker for anything falcon-related. those 2 actually look ok. chewie's window crotch is hot.

jango looks like crap. the other are suprisingly ok to me...

5. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    clone trooper and Jango look nice. Think that I will give the line one last chance with Boba. If he sucks that is it for me...

6. DESTRO

DESTRO Cobra Arms Dealer Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here are the Bios for:

Clone Trooper
    This mighty clone trooper was once part of the Old Republic's superior fighting force. Now dedicated to serving the Galactic Empire, Emperor Palpatine reveals that this trooper and select others are part of an experiment in body-morphing technology. The Emperor enters a secret code and this clone trooper changes shape and morphs into a modified ARC-170 starfighter. The trooper obeys his programming and spearheads attacks on planets that resist the Emperor's control.

Shuttle
    The hate is swelling within Emperor Palpatine. It gives him focus, vanquishes his fears and makes him more powerful than the blind and arrogant Jedi Knights. After rebuilding Darth Vader's body and warping his mind, the Emperor uses the dark side of the Force to change into shuttle mode. He transports Vader to an undisclosed location in the Outer Rim where he will complete his Sith training and make him the most feared villain the galaxy has ever known.

7. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I agree. The parts that are on each figure could not be there if the ship splits as that pic says it does. Also, that pic looks very photoshopped as well. I think the Falcon team looks amazing, and I plan on getting them. The Arc Fighter looks ok, but the Emperor and Jango look like crap.

8. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    $46 for Han and Chewie? Are these a little larger than the standard SWTF's or something?

9. DESTRO

DESTRO Cobra Arms Dealer Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Star Wars Jengo Fett / Slave 1 Transformer Bio:

A man of great skill and greater secrecy, Jengo Fett is the fastest, smartest and most dangerous bounty hunter known. Now Jengo has made a shady, yet lucrative deal with Lord Tyranus, allowing his body to be used as a template for the Lord's clone army. Get your own carbon copy of this classic Star Wars villain in a mode-changing figure that's full of surprises.