SWTF Anakin review

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by rattrap007, Feb 20, 2006.

1. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you read my last thread where i reviewed Vader and Grevious, you know i was not a happy camper about the SWTFs. Well i gave it one last chance and bought Anakin.. and i was suprised.. He does not suck that bad.

He is not the greatest TF in a long shot but he is leaps and bounds better than the other SWTFs. He looks robotic. Luke, Grevious, Vader, Maul, and Fett look more organic than robot. Anakin looks like Hot Shot of the SW universe. A nice merging of TFs and SW.

His vehicle mode is awesome. You can barely tell it is a transformer, and that is only because of the lines where the legs seperate. Otherwise you can't tell it is one.

Transformation is nice. Nothing overlly complex, nor to simple. It is just right.

Bot mode is good. I need to remove the wrist pins somehow to make him even better. But for now he is still great.

With vader and grevious i felt serious buyer's remorse. Anakin makes me feel ZERO remorse. None at all.

This mold, if i were a kitbasher, I'd by several of them and repaint them in various colors and stick Decepticon stickers on them and make them seekers.

Overall i give him a B+ as is, A- with pins removed (logical guess). Not perfect, but for a SWTF he kicks ass. If you buy one SWTF, get Anakin. Then remove the pins and he is great.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm, I'll give him a try.:thumb 

3. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The A is against other SWTFs.. Overall against normal Transformers he is about a B.. He is a little back heavy though.