Swords That Fit In A 5mm Hole.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Movie PRIME, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Movie PRIME

Movie PRIME Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm trying to find Swords that fit the the standard 5mm Transformer hand hole. It doesnt matter if they are for the Transformers or some other toy line.

I'm also looking for a Sword that my MP Optimus Prime can hold.

Thanks
    Movie Prime

2. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Any version of the Cybertron Vector Prime mold comes with a sword. If you want a harder plastic one then the Galaxy Force one should suffice.

If a Voyager sized sword is too big, then Generations Drift has one too.

3. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Yeah, Rhisling's good, but the hole has to go all the way through because Rhisling has a proper hilt instead of just a post. On the upside, that means figures with articulated hands can grip it. There's also the Armada Star Saber and its recolors and retools.

4. Movie PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's a great start, but I already know them. I have a growing Optimus Prime collection, and I have this thing where I want to give them all Swords. I am however getting tired of giving them all Laser Prime, and Vector Prime Swords. So I'm looking for some new Swords to give them, and I want to find one for my MP Optimus Prime. Thanks guys for your time, and if you think of any more let me know!

5. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
  6. Jimmy Drift

Jimmy Drift Well-Known Member

Would the sword that came with the FP G3 trailer (the one for Grimlock) work?

7. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    Here's a few:

Energon Cruellock
    Animated Megatron
    RID Megatron/Galvatron
    Animated Sentinel Prime
    Animated Arcee

8. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Give MP Prime Fort Max's sword. Cybertron Snarl's sword is another with a 5mm sword. Do any of your Optimi have the Star Saber yet?

9. Movie PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about the look of most of the swords in that set, but may have break down, and get it.

It looks ok, but I'm not buying the G3 Trailer for it. ;) 

Thanks Ill look int thees.

Yes I would love to get my hands on one (Really two so could do a proper Omega Prime) but until I can find one for $50.00 or less I'm going to have to keep looking for a stand in. Thanks for the idea tho! =)

Ok thanks guy keep um coming the more options I have the better! =)

10. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

And by the way, the Star Saber's got two recolors, a retool in the form of the Energon Saber, and then recolors of that. Variety right there. :) 

11. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    I don't know... maybe look at the video review we have... but you can customize the swords; as a fellow sword lover, I recommend it. But its up to you ^^; btw, TFsource have it the cheapest atm.

12. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Movie PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh yeah. When you first said Star Saber I thought of the G1 toy. LoL
    Yes I do have the Energon Saber retool he is on my Armada Leader Optimus Prime, and I have a smaller Gold chrome non transformable one I got from some arming kit is being wilded by my Deluxe (i.e. Bendy) Armada Optimus Prime. The Transformable one doesn't look enough like a Sword to me, but I would love to find more of the other!

Yeah like I said I may have to get it is nice! Its just I'm more into the Knight type Sword, and the Big Sword (i.e. The combined Sword) looks a little short, and fat to me. But hey we have to support our 3rd party co.s if we want the to eventually make something we really want right? :) 

Ok now this is truly awesome! I don't guess there's any way to get the Swords with out getting the rest of the toy is there? Oh and what toy in the line did that come from?

Thank you all so much!
    Keep um coming!

14. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    I don't have him in front of me, but I think RiD Scourge's big red sword is 5mm.

15. Movie PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes it dose. It the same mold as the G2 Laser Optimus Prime, and have many of the Swords.

16. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    If you are into the "Knight" type of sword you can config the infinity set to be like that =) its versitile, and you can change how your blade looks.

17. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

The Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad weapons I displayed came with the large Servo figure and its recolors. Here are some samples from ebay (note I have no personal stake in these, they are not my sales or anything).

Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad 9" Electro Grid Servo - eBay (item 140465884939 end time Mar-13-11 11:53:52 PDT)

Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad 9" Neutron Armor Servo - eBay (item 360219632277 end time Mar-15-11 16:41:23 PDT)

Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad Deluxe 9 " Syd Servo - eBay (item 370213303076 end time Mar-31-11 10:05:33 PDT)

They're probably not worth that sort of price if you just want the weapons. I probably paid around $10-15 each when I bought them at retail many years ago. Note that each large Servo (or recolor/retool) figure comes with multiple weapons (like the four that I showed and possibly more).

18. katch26

katch26 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  19. Movie PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Really I watched the review, and I only saw the one piece thats molded that way, and the big broad, broad, BROAD Sword mode. Do you have any pics of the other Knight like modes?

Yeah I may have to just get one tho. I cant seem to find them anywhere other then there.

P.S. I your willing to sell your let me know! :) 

Yes yes he dose! I love him, but that brings me back to the fact that all the Swords I have now are Laser Prime Molds, or Vector Prime Molds. But it is good that you put him up here he deserves all the press we can give him!

20. Movie PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is Darkov still doing Repos? I cant seem to find his page on here anymore.