Switching Sides

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by weeklyhero, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Yeah, as I said earlier in the thread, Japanese Sixshot is a decent example, but he's a completely different character to the Western version.

2. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Well to be fare the Western toon version of Sixshot never got a chance to grow.

3. sunnyswipe

sunnyswipe autobot

News Credits:
    as far as im aware, this only happend in a fanfic, tt and dead-end turn against megatron and get cought-out and reprogrammed

i could see skullgrin turning under the right circumstances-
    a proud con, good at his job in strategic planning, only valued as a blood-mad bezerker and forced into his pretender shell against his will

4. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Well, it was really more of that he's the type to look more at the bigger picture than most people and thus saw through the Quintesson plan in that episode, as well as being smart and sure enough to bring it out.

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

True. But this thread was never just about the cartoon, now, was it? Or if it was, it certainly wasn't specified...

6. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

True enough but since you specified the Japanese version of the character ,presumably from the Headmaster toon, I replyed to you with that in mind.

Speaking of non-toon versions......Sixshot didnt get any play in the original G1 comics from Marvel ether.At least not in the U.S. run.

I cant speak for the U.K. run.

And I'm not sure id Sixshot was ever featured in the other TF comics from the 80's [non Marvel].

I know he has from IDW but that wasnt till almost 25 years after he first came on the scene.

7. sunnyswipe

sunnyswipe autobot

News Credits:
    Speaking of non-toon versions......Sixshot didnt get any play in the original G1 comics from Marvel ether.At least not in the U.S. run.

I cant speak for the U.K. run.

And I'm not sure id Sixshot was ever featured in the other TF comics from the 80's [non Marvel].

sixsot was in one panel of the headmasters comic from marvel, said something along the lines of "look, fleshlings below" and was never heard from again!

8. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Thanks.