Switch313's New B/S/T Thread!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Switch313, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Switch313

Switch313 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Hello everyone!

HoA wants me to plant a tree in my front yard (at my expense of course) so adding a few more items to the list.

*Not splitting combiner stuff

Clearing up some space. I’m at that point where I have a closet full of boxed figures I can’t enjoy because of a lack of shelf space. I’ll list where I got the figures or items from, any relevant information (damage, mods, and quirks) and the price. Prices are not set in stone and do not include shipping or paypal fees (if applicable) unless stated. Flat Rate Shipping prices are within Continental US. I’m a pretty reasonable person and expect the same in return.

I can generally ship Thursdays, maybe randomly throughout the week if my work schedule allows for it (which it hasn’t for the last few weeks and for the foreseeable) future.

eBay feedback in profile sig, TFW2005 Feedback.

Wants link at the bottom of the post.

Transformers (Original, Masterpiece, Hasbro, KO)

PoTP Grimlock, Swoop and Slug - MiSB - $27.05 for Grimlock, $18.39 each for the deluxes plus actual shipping cost.
    Acquiring a second set of these in a trade so just selling these for what I paid for them. I can open and send them loose to save on shipping cost.

JinBao OS KO Feral Rex with Upgrade Kit $100 Plus Shipping - Traded!

JinBao Bruticus - $110 plus shipping, loose, with all accessories and instructions.
    I don't want to sell him but I gotta :-( same scale as CW Devy but looks 1000 times better. Warbotron OS KO.

THF Soundwave and 6 Cassettes - Traded!
    Cool figure, need funds. Transformed from Casette to Robot mode once. Cassette bots transformed handful of times. Have instructions and pink cases for cassettes.

MP 21 KO - $35 shipped with box - Transformed a handful of times because it's a neat figure to fiddle with. Has battle mask. This is a KO in case you missed it the first time!

MP 36 - $190 plus shipping - Traded!

MP 10 - Loose- $130 shipped continental US - Sold/Traded!

Weijiang RiD 2015 Voyager Scale - $50 shipped
    Grimlock
    – Seems to have only plastic parts (no diecast) – exactly the same as the Warrior Class Grimlock. Very tight bot-arm/dino-leg ratchet just like the warrior class figure. No Instructions, purchased on Aliexpress.
    Bumblebee – Mix of plastic and diecast. Comes with his translucent blue sword. Has a stressmark on the area that is between his two car door “wings” towards the right side on the gray plastic. No Instructions, purchased on Aliexpress.
    Strongarm – Seems this chunky gal only has plastic parts. Her back pack doesn’t seem to fold up as far vertically as the Warrior Class version but she’s still a pretty nice representation of Strong Arm. Comes with Blaster. No Instructions, purchased on Aliexpress.
    Drift – Mix of plastic and diecast. Comes with both short and long sword. I actually really like this figure, he is pretty awesome and my second favorite behind the next dude coming up. He is a definite improvement over the Warrior Class Version. No Instructions, purchased on Aliexpress.
    Optimus Prime – Mix of plastic and diecast. Comes with his Gold and Black Axe. Just a really nice figure overall. The Axe doesn’t sit as well in Alt mode as the Warrior Class version but it doesn’t matter, he just looks good! No Instructions, purchased on Aliexpress.

Would like to sell these guys as a set, I considered keeping them especially knowing there’s a Megatronus figure available now, but ended up picking up the warrior class figures from my local going-out-of-business Kmart for pretty cheap.

Weijiang Fire King Combiner – $35 plus $13.65 Flat Rate Shipping SOLD

WeiJiang Upscaled Legend Starscream – Voyager Class – $15.50 shipped
    Purchased from AE, don’t remember which store. Not much to say about this one, it’s in great shape, nice paint apps, and has some added articulation over the legends class version.

KO Cyber Battalion Starscream – Voyager Class – $15.50 shipped
    Purchased from AE. Roughly the same size as the WeiJiang version. Less Articulation. Not sure which KO company makes this guy.

KO Cyber Battalion Megatron – Voyager Class – $14.00 shipped
    Purchased from AE. Got this guy and the two Starscreams listed above to go along with my RiD 2015 OSKO dudes, but just didn’t look right with them. The aesthetics are different. Also, it appears one of his little inset wheels (on the bottom of the tank treads) is missing.

Weijiang OSKO CW Defensor – $50 plus $13.65 Flat Rate Shipping Sold!

Black Mamba “Savior” Voyager Megatron - $18 shipped
    Purchased from Show.Z on AE. I really like this figure but was gifted the Hasbro version and have this weird sense of symmetry with my KOs and official products. He is solid all the way around and has better paint apps than the official version (copper accents).

Taikongzhans Deluxe Class AoE Dinobots – $30 shipped Update!
    Purchased from AE (giftlove I believe). Lot includes Grimlock, Scorn, Strafe, Slash, and Slug with accessories and instructions for transformation (even though the instructions for Strafe seem to be for the Voyager class figure). They are a little floppy but look fantastic. One of Grimlock’s knees seems to have a manufacturing defect where the pin wasn’t placed perfectly centered thus making his one leg incapable of bending at the knee (in bot mode). I tried to pin punch on the knee and caused a little marking. Thus, I lowered the price for the lot.
    Hasbro Deluxe Class AoE Snarl – Comes with accessories and instructions, was acquired in a purchase I made from a TFW2005 board member.

Machine Boy (I think that’s who makes them) KO Upscaled Legends Class Figures – Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Megatron, CW Powerglide, CW Hotrod, and Starscream – $22 shipped
    Purchased from AE giftlove store. Megatron and Hotrod have had no work done on them with Megatron being nearly perfect out of the box, and Hotrod having some slight (and I mean very slight) looseness. Starscream, Optimus, Bee, and Powerglide have all had their joints tightened with Krazy Glue. Powerglide has been washed with a black ink mix on his gray areas, had an autobot sticker applied to his chest and has one broken peg on the inner part of his wing (the one that pegs into his body to hold his wing in place in alt mode). Fortunately tightening his hinges and joints with the Krazy Glue has made it to where that doesn’t hinder his alt mode as it stays in place unless you give it a violent shake or something of that nature. On the Optimus I did shave his neck area a bit and removed the tab that was on the inside of his cab (the backpack kibble portion). I wanted to hold on to Powerglide, but in the interest of selling the set I will be letting him go.

Zhan Jiang Mechinic Master – Voyager Class – Megatron – $35 Shipped
    I got this dude from sirtoys.com. Did not come with box. I do have all the accessories he came with (cool looking purple flame sword thing, helmet, mace and instructions). I like the figure and got him to pair with MP10-V. With rumors of a Voyager scale MP-36ish Megatron I’m ready to part with this guy. I’ve transformed him a few times with no issues. There are some wear marks in the silver paint on his back where the gun mode nozzle rests. (Unlike the reviews mine DID NOT come with clear nail polish/acrylic).

Zhan Jiang Dinosaur King – Voyager Class – Grimlock – $40 shipped boxed, $35 Without
    Also ordered from sirtoys.com. Got this guy when I first started collecting (and didn’t know PoTP was coming out). He is awesome looking and has only been transformed once into Dino mode. Honestly handling him and getting his Dino legs to tab in scared me a bit because it took a bit of force and the plastic, while not brittle, didn’t feel like it would stand up to my obsessive fiddling (was a bit spooked after breaking the peg on the WJ Fire God combiner). I do have the box. Came with instructions, sword, crown, and blaster.

(2) OS KO TFC Superion – $40 plus shipping each set ($70 for both sets and the extra Skydive) Sold!

Lego and MegaConstrux - All the ones I’m listing at the moment are official, sealed and have never been opened, but the boxes may have some wear on them from being in storage. Prices pending because I must research them first. All were bought from either local Targets or Wal-Marts.

Lego Batman the Movie
    Catwoman Cycle Chase – 70902
    The Scuttler – 70908
    The Batwing – 70916

DC Comics Super Heroes
    Batman: Rescue from Ra’s al Ghoul – 76056

Marvel Super Heroes
    The Milano vs. The Abilisk – 76081

Lego Star Wars
    Resistance X-Wing Fighter – 75149
    First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter – 75101

Destiny Megaconstrux
    Arcadia Jumpship
    Hive Horde Attack
    Cabal Gladiator Battle

Wants:
    Switch wants (mostly) Generations (CW, TR, PoTP, Etc.) figures!

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018 at 2:51 PM
  2. Switch313

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Updated pictures

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  3. Switch313

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Infinity War Day Bump! Added shipping price for Voyager Class RiD 2015 lot and WJ OS Defensor

4. Switch313

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Bump, Updated For Sold Items slight price adjustment

5. Switch313

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Bump

6. Switch313

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Bump, updated sold items

7. Switch313

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Bump!

8. Switch313

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Bump with updates, added some figures, updated wants.

9. Switch313

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Bump

10. Switch313

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Bumped, now fortified with updates!

11. Switch313