Customs: Switch seats?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Mar 26, 2007.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Iffin you've browsed my "Accidental Rebirth" thread, you may have noticed who once was Ricochet is now.. a wreck. Anyways, the seats he has came from my Alternators SuperStreet Silverstreak figure of mine. The red-lined black seats from Ricochet really make the difference for Silverstreak. Anyone else do this yet?

~Z
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vector

vector City Commander

Ebay:
    I like it, However that is not an Alt. It is a Binaltech. Good work !

3. vector

vector City Commander

Ebay:
    I like it, However that is not an Alt. It is a Binaltech. Good work !

4. AutoCon2076

Sorry, my friend. You are wrong. Tis an Atlernators. The right-hand drive Silverstreak was the first edition of this figure. Hasbro used leftover dashboards from Takara. Besides, the only metal on this guy are the pins and screws holding him together. Super Street Silverstreak is my 'repaint' of him. Per se'. I'll trade him to you for a Binaltech right-hand drive version.... heh. But thanks!

~Z

Still have ONE for sale! MISB c7 box (crease in plastic) - $50 (I Take Trades!)

5. AutoCon2076

Sorry, my friend. You are wrong. Tis an Atlernators. The right-hand drive Silverstreak was the first edition of this figure. Hasbro used leftover dashboards from Takara. Besides, the only metal on this guy are the pins and screws holding him together. Super Street Silverstreak is my 'repaint' of him. Per se'. I'll trade him to you for a Binaltech right-hand drive version.... heh. But thanks!

~Z

Still have ONE for sale! MISB c7 box (crease in plastic) - $50 (I Take Trades!)