1. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Just a little idea I had and liked. Wouldn't it be cool if in Prime or some version of the Aligned Continuity, where Shockwave is a scientist, that Shockwave has a multipurpose arm/hand/thingy. Say, instead of just having a gun on his arm, he has a device that transforms into all sorts of things. Such as a claw that's immune to many toxic substances, which then led me to think it would be cool if he made Tox En bullets and transformed his gun into a projectile weapon.

I think a multipurpose arm would really fit his role of Scientist in the Aligned Continuity Family and expand upon one of his trade mark features. Do you agree, disagree, have any ideas for things it could transform into, think this should be moved to TFGD?

2. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I respectfully disagree with you, but only because implementing something as cool as that doesn't fit Hasbro's plans of giving every character either one or two weapons, or some stupid light up weapon and a half cool other weapon.

3. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    He needs a hook, a poisonous one

4. ArmoredSwampert

ArmoredSwampert Literal Pokéformer

con hook hand door
    con hook hand door

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    That's really cool. It sort of reminds me of some villain - that I can't really remember exactly at the moment (for some reason a James Bond villain comes to mind) - but he had a mechanical hand that he constantly changed into various tools/hands/pieces of equipment. It was really cool and gave off a real "inventor/scientist"-vibe.

I think that having him manually change his hands/tools would be a nice way to mix it up, rather than magically be able to have 10+ tools that his hand could conveniently transform into.

EDIT: Dr. Claw and Kroenen from Hellboy! That's it! How could I forget?

Just thought I'd fix that for accuracy. ;) 

The only inappropriately massive weapon I will ever endorse is the Magnus Hammer.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  6. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    But that fits into the chatagory of light up weapon...

7. T4mercustomz

T4mercustomz Genus time! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You mean like how the aliens had in battleship?