SwineTrekkie

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by slackerforhire, Sep 15, 2011.

1. slackerforhire

slackerforhire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't see a feedback thread set up for SwineTrekkie, so if I somehow missed it, mods, please merge.

I purchased 2 figures from ST, and the communication was great, and they were packed well and arrived quickly. The package was left in the rain all day while I was at work, yet none of the items were wet (the box nearly disintegrated on contact, though). I would happily work with ST again.

2. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

I was just about to start one myself. I bought 2007 Movie Allspark Power Jolt (the Cyb repaint) and Universe 1 Ratchet (the Brawn repaint), both MOSC. Great prices, first of all, cheaper than I've seen these loose. Excellent comms and way-fast shipping.

I'm totally looking through his sales list again. Buy with confidence.

3. Bruticus11

Bruticus11 White Elephant Hunter

Ebay:
    Got space case, shipped it fast, great seller.

4. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Got some G1 Scorponok parts and a couple CHUG figures from him; shipped quickly, great packaging, good communication. I look forward to dealing with him again.

BUY.STUFF.FROM.THIS.MAN!

5. AlphaFool

AlphaFool Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great seller!

I purchased a Universe Hardhead and Hothead add on kit from SwineTrekkie. He shipped my items SUPER fast (the next morning!), and they were really well packed. Great communication - would love to do business with him again.

Thank you, ST!!

6. Chigimus

Chigimus Active Member

This guy's feedback thread is long overdue for a bump, it would seem. Bought an item off SwineTrekkie, it arrived exactly as described, fast shipping, good communication, and a very smooth transaction overall. Thanks!