Minor/Repaint: Swindle (shockwave repaint), Stormjet's weapon and Custom universe autobot Frenzy

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Apr 8, 2008.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Swindle- repainted as shockwave.

Storm jet's weapon- made form sonar and a custom character i call hellbat. has a sword, dagger and crossbow, and hammer mode.

Frenzy- a repaint of sparkplug, he is what would happen if blaster chose him as an ally. his own archnemesis is the movie Frenzy himself.

Just recently updated it with a picture of Universe Frenzy holding up and preparing to decapitate the movie Frenzy

Attached Files:

2. dyingwill3rd

hellbat is the handle.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    nicely done.

4. dyingwill3rd

thanks. redline, i've been meaning to ask, what do you mean by missing your motormaster?

5. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    You're getting better at this. Shockwave is awesome, Stormjet's weapon is cool, but Frenzy is a little sloppy. Nice job!

6. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    I have to agree with ObviousPrime, from what I can see in the pics, your Swindlewave looks pretty neat, and the weapon looks spiffy too. The Frenzy is a bit sloppy though, but looks better than some of your previous work! I don't have a lot of advice to offer, but am still pretty new to the whole repainting scene myself (although I did work on a lot of models when I was a kid). Just take your time on a project (just spray painting my disassembled G1 Prime took the better part of 2 days!), and let everything dry before you try putting it back together or transform it! -Otherwise, there are a TON of tips and tricks in the "Tutorials and How-To's" forums that I read through before I even started my paintwork...

-As for Redline's "Missing Motormaster", he had his Motormaster kitbash stolen at last year's Botcon.-

7. dyingwill3rd

Thanks! the weapon is called the Eclipseblade. after i took the picture, frenzy's paint started to peel! i'll fix him up today.