Swiftcat, The Femme That Never Backs Down

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Swiftcat Prime, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Swiftcat Prime

Swiftcat Prime Good always triumphs!

Swiftcat Backstory
    Swiftcat knew Bumblebee growing up. They’re good friends: and she has not seen Bumblebee since he left with Optimus’ crew. Looks at Optimus Prime like a big brother. Swiftcat is friends with Jetfire and Jetstorm. She was trained by the femme warrior Chromia. Also she is a Junior Officer of the Elite Guard. Swiftcat is a warrior and scout, but can also do some medic work when necessary. Swiftcat is kind, compassionate has a sense of humor, loves to have fun, but is dangerous to her enemies on the battlefield. She behaves feminine, but also has a tomboy side. Swiftcat can take care of herself. She has a good knowledge of weapons. Her weapons are a double bladed staff (a blade on each end), an energon sword, can create a large electrical burst that she can knock her opponents out with, and can move at high speeds. Would do anything to help those she cares for. Has had a few run ins with Decepticons, specifically the Chaar Team. After the Chaar team had captured Rodimus’ team. She was one of the bots assigned to the rescue team that was to get Rodimus’ team out of there and to safety. That day she barley avoided an attack from Oilslick when he had thrown a vile of “Cosmic Rust” at her. She got into a sword fight with Cyclonus and won. Cyclonus swore he would get revenge on her for beating him. She has lived her whole life on cybertron and can’t wait to go to an organic planet. Her alt mode is a sleek cybertronian car.

Here is a link if you want to see what Swiftcat looks like http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-art/275710-swiftcat.html
    and here is her Alt mode http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-art/277475-swiftcat-alt-mode.html

Chapter one

The Autobots all gathered at the crypt. For today was the funeral of the mech Prowl. Who sacrificed himself to save the planet Earth. Optimus, who is now Optimus Magnus, was speaking stage used for the funerals at the crypt.

Optimus: “I watched Prowl go from a bot that didn’t trust anyone to a bot that trusted his fellow Autobot. In our time of victory let us not forget the price of our victory. Many have died so that the universe will become a safer place. Till all are one!”

Optimus then left the stage to go back to his team, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Jazz ands Sari. They stood off to the side of the stage. Jazz was now making his way to the stage. At this time a blue and yellow femme with cat ears had made her way to Optimus’ team. Bumblebee and Optimus both felt a servo slip into one of their servos and give a squeezed then release their servos. Both looked to see who it was.
    Bumblebee: “Swiftcat? Long time no see.”
    Swiftcat: “Hi guys.”
    Optimus gave her a small smile then turned his attention back to Jazz who speaking.
    After Jazz finished, Prowl’s body was laid to rest. Swiftcat stood to the side while everyone gave their condolences to Optimus’ team. It’s wasn’t till after everyone was done that she stepped forward. Her optics filled with tears.
    Swiftcat: “I’m sorry that you lost your friend.”
    If there was something pained Swiftcat the most it was watching those she cared for suffering. She then wrapped her arms around Bumblebee and then Optimus giving them both a hug.
    Swiftcat: “I’ve missed you guys so much.” She looked at Bulkhead “Hey Bulkhead it’s been long time”
    Bulkhead: “How is your artwork going?”
    Swiftcat: So Bee told you then. Good, though creatures are more my strong suit.”
    Optimus: “So how has it life been on Cybertron lately?”
    Swiftcat: “The whole populace has been a state of panic. They’re worried about Decepticons behind every corner. But it’s no wonder with the way Sentinel has handled the situation”
    Swiftcat then looked to Ratchet and Sari.
    Swiftcat: I’m Swiftcat.”
    Ratchet: “I’m Ratchet”
    Sari: “I’m Sari.”
    Swiftcat: “Then you must be the Techno Organic that I’ve been hearing about, awesome!”
    Sari had a surprised look on her face. Swiftcat took notice of this.
    Swiftcat: Don’t worry we’re not all as rude as certain bot with a huge chin.”
    Swiftcat smiled at her. Sari started to burst into laughter.
    Swiftcat: “Gets them every time. You must be hungry. Would you like to come with me to my place for some energon?”
    Optimus: “That sounds good.”
    Swiftcat: Alright follow me.”
    Swiftcat transformed then waited for the rest of them then headed out with them in tow. They traveled through the streets of Iacon for ten minutes. They arrived at a large building that reached high into the sky. Swiftcat transformed and the others followed suit. She led them into the building then walked into the elevator. Luckily they all fit; don’t ask because I don’t know. The elevator stopped at the floor that Swiftcat’s apartment was on.
    Swiftcat: “This way.”
    She walked down the hall to a door then put her servo on the scanner. The door then opened.
    Swiftcat: “Welcome to my humble abode.” She said while waving here hand in the direction of the open door. The apartment was decorated in a futuristic style; mainly decorated with blue and silver metal. It was a large apartment living room, kitchen, a bedroom and guest room. Also there was a large window that looked over Iacon.
    Ratchet: “Not bad kid.”
    Swiftcat: “Thanks. I could stand living at the femme barracks any more. Thank goodness that I now have a choice in the matter. I prefer a little personal space.”
    Swiftcat walked in the direction of living room.
    Swiftcat: “Have a seat.”
    All the furniture was metal, including the two coaches and lounge chair.
    Swiftcat then disappeared into the kitchen for a moment. She came back with energon cubes for them. Handing them each an energon cube, she then sat down next to Optimus.
    Swiftcat: “So what kind of adventures have you guys had. I’m really interested to hear about how you guys meet Sari.”

2. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nice can't wait for more

3. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

Really, really good, cant wait for the next installment. When you have written more do you mind if I make a review about it.

4. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Awesome job! I like the format you used for writing this too. Can't wait to hear more! :thumb 

5. Swiftcat Prime

Thank you Delta, and there will be more!
    That would be great! Thanks Unicron the pla.
    Thanks Jackets! Glad your looking forward to it.

Thanks all you guys. I'm glad you like it :D .

6. Swiftcat Prime

Chapter 2

Bumblebee: “Alright I’ll start. It all started when….”
    So Bumblebee started to tell the story, grinning widely.
    Bumblebee and the others had taken turns telling the story and just gotten up to the point where they found out that Sari was part Cybertronian. Then they heard a nock at the door.
    Swiftcat got up.
    Swiftcat: “Excuse me a moment.”
    She went to the door and was greeted by Jetfire and Jetstorm.
    Jetfire: “Brother and I are to be wondering if we are still being on for tomorrow.”
    Swiftcat: “Could you guys come inside for a moment?”
    Jetfire and Jetstorm agreed and came inside.
    Swiftcat: “wait right here. I’ll be back.”
    She then hurried back to the living room.
    Swiftcat: “What are you guys up to tomorrow?”
    Optimus: “I have to go before the Autobot council and Sari is coming with me.”
    Ratchet: “I’m meeting Arcee tomorrow.”
    Bulkhead: “I’m going to visit my old friends on the Energon Farm.”
    Swiftcat: “And what about you Bee?”
    Bumblebee: “Not sure yet. What are you going to be up to?”
    Swiftcat: “Well the Jetfire, Jetstorm, and I were going to play a round of Paint War. You want in? I need a partner.”
    Bumblebee: “You bet I’m in!”
    Swiftcat: “Awesome!”
    Swiftcat then skipped back to the jet twins. They waited with a hopeful look on their faces. Swiftcat had a doleful look on face her as she approached them.
    Swiftcat: “I very sorry…, but were on!! Bumblebee is coming with us.”
    Jetstorm: “Great brother and I will be seeing you and Bumblebee at field in the morning.”
    Jetfire: “We shall be going now.”
    Swiftcat: “See ya!”
    She then closed the door after they left. Swiftcat then headed toward her guests in her living room.

Optimus: “I think we should be going since it’s getting late. We all need a good recharge before tomorrow”
    Optimus got up from his seat and others tiredly got up as well. Swiftcat and Sari were whispering to each other.
    Sari: “Hey Optimus can I please, spend the night here?”
    Sari gave Optimus a pleading look, Swiftcat just had a small smile on her face knowing that more than likely the look on Sari’s face would work.
    Optimus: “Alright. But make sure you get some sleep. Okay?”
    Sari: “Thank you Optimus. Don’t worry I’ll make sure I get some sleep.”
    She wrapped her arms as much as she could around Optimus neck.

This brought back many memories for Swiftcat like when she used to hug Optimus when she was still very young, and how a hug from him always made everything better. That was something she missed after Optimus had gone to the Academy. But during that time she still had Bumblebee. Honestly she didn’t know where she would be without either of them.
    Swiftcat: “It’s all settled then.”
    Sari and Swiftcat waked them to the door and everybody said their good nights.
    As soon as the door closed Swiftcat looked at Sari.
    Swiftcat: “So what do you want to do first?”
    Sari: “How about Twister?”
    Swiftcat: “Works for me.”
    They set up the game. And Sari spun the spinner and the arrow lands on purple.
    Sari: “Right servo Purple.”
    After playing Twister for 2 hours they both were tired. Swiftcat had won two games and Sari had won two games.
    Swiftcat: “Okay I am officially done! We’re tied let’s leave it that way.
    Swiftcat proceeded to collapse onto her back on the floor, sighing.
    Sari: “Yeah me too.” She sat on floor across from Swiftcat.
    Sari: “Hey Swiftcat?”
    Swiftcat: “Yeah Sari. What is it?”
    Sari: “How long have you known Bumblebee?”
    Swiftcat thought about it for awhile.
    Swiftcat: “I meet him shortly after I came online. We meet at what would be like a Elementary school for Autobots. I could tell that he was very different from the others. He got along with everybody, but sometimes didn’t always say the right thing at the right time. That led to many a small brawl, ha ha! I think the day our friendship really was established was when one of the more experienced mechs started to bully me, and Bumblebee stepped in front of me and told ‘him to back off’. No one had done that for me before, but I am in the habit of handling things myself so. At that point jumped over Bumblebee and pounced on the mech. I held him to the ground and didn’t let him up till he apologized. When I let him and stepped away I saw two other bots older than me, a mech and a femme. Wouldn’t you know that the mech was laughing? He shook my hand then said to me “I told Sentinel that if he kept underestimating bots this would happen. I’m Optimus. I’ve got to go. I’ll see you two around.” That was our first meeting with Optimus and Sentinel. After our studies Bumblebee and I would meet up with Optimus. I thought of Optimus big brother and a great leader. I always did look up to him. and he has become the next Magnus. As far as Sentinel goes we can usually work together without any problems. I mean I have to be respectful because he out ranks me.”
    Swiftcat got up, looked at the clock. Seeing how late it was.
    Swiftcat: “Okay. We better get some sleep. Follow me I’ll show you your room”
    She led Sari down the hall to the guest room. This room was decorated in blue and red, with a painting of a pack wolves walking through the forest.
    Sari: “Is this some of your artwork, because it’s very good.”
    Swiftcat: “Thanks. The first time I saw a picture of wolves I was fascinated. I just had to paint a picture. Alright if you need any thing just let me know. Good night.”
    Sari: “Night Swiftcat.”
    Sari started getting ready to head off to bed; starting to understand why Bumblebee and Optimus speak highly of Swiftcat. Even though she was kind hearted and fun, she was still tough.

7. Unicron the Pla

:thumb  Great Job! Keep it up.

8. Swiftcat Prime

Chapter 3

The next solar cycle came. Optimus and Bumblebee showed up at Swiftcat’s apartment.
    Optimus: “Ready to go Sari?”
    Sari: “All set!”
    Optimus: “Then let’s roll out.”
    Swiftcat: “Good Luck Optimus.”
    Optimus: “Thanks. I’m not sure how this going to go.”
    Bumblebee: “Can’t be worse than fighting Decepticons.”
    Swiftcat: “Maybe, but sometimes in comparison you would rather fight Decepticons.”
    Optimus: “That would be truth of it.”
    Optimus and Sari headed for the elevator. Swiftcat called after them
    Swiftcat: “Don’t worry about it Optimus you’ll do great!
    Bumblebee: “That’s right Boss bot!”
    As the elevator closed Sari gave them a thumbs up.
    Bumblebee: “You all set to go?”
    Swiftcat: Yep let’s go whoop some twins at Paint War!”

When Bumblebee and Swiftcat got there Jetfire and Jetstorm were already there.
    Swiftcat and Bumblebee got there weapons and ammo. Everything shot paint or was filled with paint. Weapons were machine guns, bombs, grenades, blasters, and rifles. After strapping on as much ammo and weapons as possible, Swiftcat turned to the tree mechs.
    Swiftcat: “We have the field to ourselves for an hour. You guys ready?”
    Bumblebee: “Ready.”
    Jetfire: “We are being ready also.”
    Swiftcat stood in front of them taking a mock authorative stance, very similar to the Sentinel does.
    Swiftcat: “We’re going to have two teams. Jetfire and Jetstorm you’re Team Jet. Bumblebee you And I are Team Speed. No transforming robot mode only.” She gave each of them a small metal device. “These will keep track of how may time you are hit. How many hits do you do you guys want to do before your considered out of the game?”

Bumblebee: “How about 25?”
    Swiftcat: “Does that work for you guys?”
    Jetfire: “Yes.”
    Jetstorm: “Yes”

Swiftcat: “Alright as usual Jetstorm and Jetfire you get the northern part of the field. Bumblebee and I get the southern part of the field. Go!”
    The Teams left at the same time. Both teams ran to there end of the field. The Recreation field looked like an abandoned city with the crumbling buildings and the streets with cracks and pot holes everywhere looked worn with age.
    Bumblebee and Swiftcat reached their starting point.
    Bumblebee: “Let’s do this thing!”
    Swiftcat switched on her com link.
    Swiftcat: “Are you ready?”
    Jetfire and Jetstorm simultaneously: “Yes ma’am!’”
    Swiftcat: “Just for that I am soo, going to make sure that you two are both covered in pink paint when we’re done here. The game starts….now!”

Back at the Autobot council, Optimus was speaking with the council.
    Alpha Trion: Optimus Magnus there has been rumor that the planet Wolftrana has been taken over by the Decepticons.”
    Perceptor: “We want to send a team in check out the matter.”
    Alpha Trion: “ We are putting a team together. Rodimus Prime will lead this team, the bots we have chosen for this mission are, Bumblebee, Jetfire, Jetstorm, Swiftcat, and First Aid.”
    Optimus: “Isn’t First Aid part of the Protecto Bots? That being so, how can he leave on this mission? Doesn’t he need to be with the Protecto Bots?
    Alpha Trion: “Yes that is true. But lately First Aid has been feeling like he doesn’t have a place among us, because he doesn’t fight. He dose not fully understand how much his medical abilities alone contributes to our cause. We believe that if he goes on this mission, that he will realize his importance and place among us. He trained your friend Swiftcat in basic medical skills. The two have since then built up a friendship. Swiftcat will more than likely watch out for him, since that is being her nature. So he will be well looked after. ”
    Optimus: “When were you thinking we should send this team out?”
    Alpha Trion: “As soon as Rodimus has fully recovered, which shall a few solar cycles from now.”

Bumblebee and Swiftcat headed in the direction of the twins’ end of the field.
    Swiftcat: “ I have missed your company.”
    Bumblebee: “Yeah me to.”
    Swiftcat: “Alright the twins will expect you to make noise. So try to be as quite as possible.”
    Bumblebee: “My middle name is quite.”
    They looked at each other for a moment then burst into laughter.
    Swiftcat: “Okay whew, now seriously we have to be quite.”
    Coming to a wall that stood freely not connected to anything just broken off from where it used to be connected. Pulled out their blasters and then they both put their backs against it and edged slowly edge their way to one end of the wall. Swiftcat listened for movement. She held up a servo then dropped it. Both came out far enough from behind the wall to get a few shots at Jetfire and Jetstorm. Then they ducked immediately behind the wall again. Bumblebee managed to shoot Jetfire three time, and Swiftcat shoot Jetstorm twice. Both twins now covered in hot pink paint. Swiftcat chuckled quietly. In the midst of her chuckling a grenade came over and exploded. Now both Bumblebee and Swiftcat were dripping with pink paint. This counted as five hits. Bumblebee signaled for Swiftcat to follow him. Swiftcat nodded in response. Bumblebee made a dash for a building fifty feet away. Swiftcat was hot on his heels, but made sure to throw something in the twins’ direction as they retreated. The bomb beeped twice then exploded with blue glitter covering Jetfire and Jetstorm.

Once Bumblebee and Swiftcat were safe inside the building,
    Bumblebee: “What did you do?”
    Swiftcat: “Let’s just say they really sparkle now.”
    Bumblebee: “You didn’t.”
    Swiftcat: “I did!”
    Both collapsed to the floor in laughter.
    At this time Swiftcat and Bumblebee received a transmission from Optimus.
    Optimus: “The Excelon settlement is under attack. We need all four of you on it now.”
    Swiftcat: “Yes sir!”
    Jetfire and Jetstorm: “Yes Sir Optimus Magnus sir!”
    Bumblebee: “Sure thing Boss Bot.”

All four of them rushed to the exit. The skies darkened and rain started to pour; rinsing off the paint that covered all four of the bots. Jetfire and Jetstorm transformed and blasted off in the direction of the Excelon settlement. Bumblebee and Swiftcat transformed and , then speed down the streets as fast as they could. The two kept up with Jetfire and Jetstorm in spite of the traffic. As the four reached Excelon, they could see the smoke and fire rising up towards the sky. They rushed into the battle to help out the best they could. Optimus was facing off with Motor Master. Bumblebee went to help Bulkhead fight Blackout. Jazz was fighting Spittor , the Jet Twins joined him. Grabbing a rope and zipping around Spittor’s legs as fast as they could, then pulling the rope taunt. Spittor fell over completely helpless, unable to get up. Swiftcat spotted a young Autobot mech about to be skewered by Scrourge. Swiftcat charged at Scourge, leapt into the air ready to strike him with the blade on her staff when she came down. He stepped to avoid her attack. Swiftcat then took a defensive stance in front of the Autobot, who was still in shock. She glanced over her shoulder at the bot.
    Swiftcat: “Get out of her now!”
    The bot immediately ran to safety
    “I knew you would come over here, when you saw a young bot about to be struck down. You’re soft just like any other femme.”
    The voice came from behind her. Swiftcat spun around not surprised to find it was Cyclonus.
    Swiftcat: “Cyclonus. Didn’t you learn what happens when you mess with Autobots last time?”
    While she was speaking, she pulled out her energon sword.
    Cyclonus: “Don’t celebrate prematurely. The time you beat me was a one time thing I assure you.”
    Swiftcat: “We’ll see about that.”
    The two locked eyes staring one another down. They rushed at each other, both missing the other’s attack. Swiftcat brought her sword down on Cycolnus’ arm, leaving a deep gash on his arm. Cyclonus returned with an attack that ended with his sword buried in Swiftcat’s left leg, Cyclonus pulled his sword out of her leg. Swiftcat backed away energon started to drip from the wound. She attempted to strike him with her sword, but he blocked her. Now they leaned their full weight against their swords. Weakened from the leg wound Swiftcat’s sword slipped. The sword fell from her hands to the ground. Cyclonus took advantage of this and struck her in her spark chamber so that the tip of his sword was sticking out of her back. Swiftcat dropped to her knees her whole stiffened with pain. Cyclonus smiled wickedly as he twisted his sword slightly. He then yanked it out of her. Swiftcat’s scream filled the air. Cyclonus picked her up by her neck made her rise till her feet barley touched the ground. She struggled with what strength remained. But it was no use.
    Cyclonus: “I’m going to enjoy seeing you die, and when I’m finished with you. I’ll move onto you friends ”
    Swiftcat could only make out a few words that he said. All she heard was “enjoy watching..die..your.friends” At this all her senses returned.
    Cyclonus: “Yes Optimus, Bumblebee, Jetfire, Jetstorm, and I’ll make sure to get First Aid. Though that will be too easy, since he won’t fight back” He started laugh tauntingly.

Swiftcat: “No your not! I’ll make sure of that!” Cyclonus stooped when he saw that her eyes were glowing white. He released her. Swiftcat had a ball of electricity in her servo growing by the nano-click.
    Swiftcat: “This ends here!” After she spoke she threw the ball electricity at Cyclonus frying his circuits. He fell to the ground. After seeing Cyclonus go down Swiftcat dropped to her servos and knees. Gasping as she spit up energon, a puddle of energon started to form beneath her as her leg continued to bleed. Everything became fuzzy. A vice called her name, but she couldn’t make out who it was. She felt someone touch her shoulder. She recognized the orange helmet.
    Swiftcat: “Jetfire?”
    Jetfire: “Yes is being me. How are you feeling?”
    Jetfire started to help her move so that she could lie on her back.
    Swiftcat: “Everything is fuzzy, and the pain is really bad.” She started to groan in pain.
    Jetfire was about to contact the others, when Optimus, Bumblebee and Jetstorm showed up behind him. Swiftcat had already passed out due to the loss of energon.
    Bumblebee: “Swiftcat!” he ran to her side and knelt.
    Optimus: “We need a medic fast. Jetstorm get Red Alert.”
    Jetstorm: “Yes sir.”
    He transformed and headed to find Red Alert.
    Swiftcat had regained conciseness and opened her optics.
    Bumblebee: “Swifty can you hear me?”
    She nodded in response.
    Jetfire: “You are to be staying awake. No sleeping.”
    Swiftcat’s Optics started to close and her color slowly turning gray.
    Optimus: “Hold on Swifty!”
    Optimus was receiving a call on his com link. “Red Alert here. I can’t come to your assistance.."

9. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Okay, I've just read part two, and I must say, you've done a great job! :thumb 

Part three looks really long, but I'll try to read it all yet.

10. Unicron Jr

Unicron Jr Son of Unicron

Great story, keep at it, I like the hole concept of the paint war, epic. Had me loling.

11. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    awesome work keep it up

12. Unicron the Pla

In my opinion an excelent update. You description of the battle between Swiftcat and Cyclounus is very good, hope Swiftcat ends up all right wouldnt want you to kill of one of my stars in my fan fiction.

13. Swiftcat Prime

Thanks guys!!!
    I'm glad somebody liked the paint war thing. :) 
    Now I must leave you all in suspense.
    Will Swiftcat make it? Only time and the next chapter will tell.
    Thanks again to all you guys who posted comments.

14. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nice

15. Swiftcat Prime

Chapter 4

Optimus was receiving a call on his com link. “Red Alert here. I can’t come to your assistance because I have too many wounded right here. Don’t worry I sent First Aid, he is more than capable.” That was the end of the transmission.
    Jetstorm returned at that very moment with First Aid. First Aid got right to work.
    First Aid started to monitor her spark which was still beating soundly. He inspected the damage to her body from the battle with Cyclonus. Swiftcat had lost a majority of her energon from all the wounds. First Aid started to fix the energon lines that were broken. Once he had a satisfactory amount of them done he started put an IV into one of her major energon lines. First Aid grimaced at the whole in her spark chamber he could see the ground underneath it. Her armor was bent in towards her spark slightly touching it; the exposure was stressful on her spark. A warning went off Swiftcat’s spark started to flat line.
    Fist Aid: “I’m losing her. Come on femme don’t give up on me now!”
    He hurried to bend some of the armor plating away from her spark.
    Bumblebee: “Come on Swifty you can't die on us. You just can't leave your best friends like this. I still have to show you Earth.”
    At that Swiftcat’s spark returned to a steady beat. Swiftcat’s optics on lined.
    Swiftcat: “I won't leave you guys if I have something to say about it.”
    Bumblebee: “I thought that would work!”
    First Aid breathed a sigh of relief.
    First Aid: “She’s out of danger, but we need to get her to med bay so I can finish repairing the damage.”
    Optimus: “Thank you First Aid.”
    First Aid: “Just doing my job Sir.”
    Swiftcat tried to get up, but Jetstorm pushed her back down.
    Swiftcat: “Where’s Cyclonus? He was right there.
    Optimus looked to where Swiftcat was looking.
    Optimus: “Well he isn’t there any more. We’ll worry about that later. First let’s get you taken care of.”

After transporting Swiftcat to Med bay. First Aid finished up the repairs on Swiftcat. There was new armor plating where the previous plating had been damaged now.

First Aid: “Alright your all good now, but you’ll need stay here for two solar cycles. Just so I keep an on optic on you. I don’t want hear any argument.”
    Swiftcat: “No argument here.”
    Swiftcat was laying on one of the Med bay’s berths.
    First Aid: “That comes as a surprise. You must be tired.”
    Swiftcat: “Just a little, serious wounds does that to a bot.”
    First Aid laughed: “Your friends are they want to see you.”
    As soon as First Aid said it her friends walked through the door.
    Swiftcat: “Hey guys!”
    Jetfire: “We were being very worried that you wouldn’t make it.”
    Swiftcat: “Somebot has to keep an optic on you.”
    Optimus: “Thanks again First Aid.”
    First Aid: “Like I said before Magnus Sir, I’m just doing my job. I want to keep Swiftcat here a few solar cycles. After that I think she’ll be free to go.”
    Bumblebee: “Something tells me that you can’t wait to get out of here already.”
    Swiftcat: “Only a little bit.”
    Optimus: “There is something I need talk to you about Swiftcat next solar cycle.”
    Swiftcat: “Alright Optimus.”
    First Aid: “You need some rest now Swiftcat. But you mechs can come to see her in the morning.”
    Bumblebee: “See ya in the morning.”
    Swiftcat: “Bye.”

She watched as they left. First Aid still stood by her berth.
    First Aid: “They really do care about you.”
    Swiftcat: “Yeah I know. I thank Primus for them every solar cycle.”
    First Aid: “I’m going to get some recharge, and I suggest you do the same. If you need me press that button.” Indicating a button on the wall.
    Swiftcat: “Good night.”
    First Aid: ‘Good night.”
    The door whooshed as First Aid left the room. Swiftcat was left to her thoughts. She fell into recharge and started to have a dream. Nightmare really, She was being restrained and Bumblebee was being beaten badly by two pitch black figures with demonic red optics. She tried to break free but couldn’t. The last image she saw was Bumblebee’s offline body. Swiftcat then woke.
    Swiftcat: “Thank Primus, just a dream.”

First Aid came in the morning to check on her. He found her wide awake, sitting up.
    First Aid: “So how do you feel?”
    Swiftcat: “Fine, just a little sore.”
    First Aid: “You don’t look fine. What’s wrong?”
    Swiftcat: “Just a really bad nightmare.”
    First Aid: “I suppose you don’t want to talk about it do you?”
    Swiftcat: “It was about Bumblebee he was being beaten to death and I couldn’t help him something was restraining me. Then I saw his offline body. It was terrible.” She Shuddered.
    First Aid: “That’s a rough dream. I don’t think anything could hold you back.”
    Swiftcat looked at him and laughed lightly “Thanks.”
    “Whoa, you look like Sentinel came to visit or something.”
    Swiftcat: “Hey Bee. How’s it going?”
    Inside she was relived to see her sparkling hood friend unharmed.
    Bumblebee: “Way to boring. Nothing is happening around here. I brought you your sketch pad” He handed said sketch pad to her and drawing instruments.
    Swiftcat: “Thanks. What last night wasn’t enough for you?”
    Bumblebee: “You know what I mean.”
    Swiftcat: “Yeah I know. How would you like to race with someone?”
    Bumblebee: “Slag yeah, I would. Can you get some bot?”
    Swiftcat: “Sure can!” She opened a channel on her com link. “Hi Override. Yeah I’m fine. Hey do you think would you up for a race this morning? Well not me, who, a friend. He’s yellow can’t miss him. No he isn’t Sunstreaker, his name is Bumblebee. Alright thanks a lot Override.”
    “Alright Bee your all set. Go to the track in a two cycles and ask for Override. She is very skilled at driving, so don’t underestimate her.”
    Bumblebee: “Alright here comes the fastest thing on wheels!”
    Swiftcat: “Like I said don’t underestimate her.”
    Bumblebee: “I won’t.”
    She watched him leave.
    Swiftcat: “You have no idea what you’re in for.”
    She picked up her sketch pad and started to sketch a drawing of Bumblebee, Jetstorm, Jetfire, and herself were covered in paint. Smiling at the image as it started to develop.

Bumblebee went to the race track and asked for Override.
    Override: “I’m override.” The red and white femme walked around Bumblebee then stopped in front of him. She stood taller than Bumblebee.
    Override: “So want to race. Alright let’s see what you got.”
    She transformed and went to the starting line Bumblebee joined her at the starting line.
    Both transformers reved their engines waiting for the go signal. The light turned green. Override and Bumblebee tore out of there with a squeal of tires. Override had the lead but around one the turns, Bumblebee lessened the distance between them. The finish line was fast approaching and Override was still in the lead. Bumblebee pushed his petal to the metal. Now they were exactly side by side. As they came to the finish line Bumblebee gained five inches and won the race. Override was impressed by the way he had beaten her at racing. In her thoughts Override “So this is Bumblebee he shows promise. His time of Earth has served him well. ” They were now in robot mode. Override shook his servo.
    Override: “Congratulations. Few bots can beat me. You show promise mech.”
    Bumblebee: “That’s why I’m called the fastest thing on wheels.”

Optimus had come to see Swiftcat about the mission that council had planed. She was focused on paper before her.
    Optimus: “Good evening.”
    Swiftcat jerked her head up.
    Swiftcat: “Hi Optimus.”
    Optimus: “How are you doing?”
    Swiftcat: “Alright. What was it you wanted to talk to me about?”
    Optimus: “I wanted to speak to you about a mission you have been chosen to be part of.”
    Swiftcat: “What kind of mission?”
    Optimus: “We’re sending a team out to check to see if the rumor about Wolftrana being controlled by Decepticons is true. This is an organic planet as well.”
    Swiftcat: “Are you serious?”
    Optimus: “Aren’t I usually?”
    Swiftcat: “Yeah a little too serious, ha ha!”
    Optimus: “I’ll show you too serious.” He started to tickle Swiftcat. She started to squeal.
    Swiftcat: “Please stop, stop.”
    Optimus: “Alright I’ll stop.”
    Swiftcat: “I’ve missed you so much big bro.”
    Optimus ruffled her cat like audio receptors. Swiftcat grabbed on tightly to him, giving him a hug.
    Optimus: “I missed you too little sis.”
    There was a flash suddenly. Swiftcat let go of Optimus.
    Jetstorm: “Is being a Kodak moment.”
    Jetfire: “Sorry, we could not pass up to chance to take picture of beautiful moment.”
    Swiftcat: “Get over here and I’ll show you a beautiful moment!”
    The Jet Twins looked frightened at her. Swiftcat just smiled at them.
    Swiftcat: “Don’t look like that, I was joking. I tell you Optimus you’d think I was a Decepticon with the look on their faces”
    Jetfire: “Optimus has been telling you about mission?”
    Swiftcat: “Yep. Sounds like were going to get work together.”
    Optimus: “Yes, the three of you Bumblebee, First Aid, and Rodimus Prime, who will be heading up the mission.”
    Swiftcat: “Alright!”

The Cycle finally came that Swiftcat was allowed to leave the Med Bay.
    Swiftcat: “Freeedom!!!”
    She stood outside the Med Bay with First Aid and the Jet Twins.
    First Aid: “Now make sure you don’t over do it. I expect you two to make sure she doesn’t”
    Jetstorm: “We will be making sure she doesn’t.”

16. Unicron the Pla

Great update, I see you have a little foreshadowing in the story. I like your work. Keep it up.

17. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

just read your ff excellent work. do you have a sequel? swiftcat is cool. i think more members should read it.

18. Swiftcat Prime

Many Thanks. :)  I'm working on the next step in this journey, As we speak.
    Shouldn't be to long a wait for the next chapter.

Thank you soo much jgoss. I will continue on in this story, I'm keeping the same title. Glad you think Swiftcat is cool.

19. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

not a problem she is she does not take any crap. especially when it comes to her friends.

20. Unicron Jr

Unicron Jr Son of Unicron

Oh I like your new update Swiftcat, great work. :thumb  You are really good at this.