sweet! a new series of pixar cars toys

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by ckhtiger, Dec 20, 2006.

1. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    this time around, they did stuff from the ending credits where they turned older pixar characters into cars. here's hamm:

[​IMG]

2. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ohh I remember that end credit, it was great! Don't know if we want Hamm Car, though, he looks cute :) 

3. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Yeahyeahyeah..had that one and Buzz & Woody for a while now. They're also doing the 'Monsters' cars in the next asst of 2-packs.

I wanna know where the NEW new ones are. There's s'posed to be a new series soon with more new ones, not mostly repaints like this last batch that included Hamm. Though $10 says we get a red Ramone.

4. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    EVERYWHERE I go, all it is is ramones. I'm dying to get the schumacher ferrari.

5. Omnibus Prime

[​IMG] "Pit stop?"

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Was hamm in with the Buzz and Woody? I knew of a Buzz and Woody, but this is the first I've seen of Hamm... ( still looking for Buzz and Woody, as well as a few of the individually sold cars *shakes fist at Chick Hicks* )

7. Omnibus Prime

Hamm is in the lastest asst of single-pack 'Supercharged' cardback repacks and repaints. He's the only new mold in the bunch and is NOT on the cardback.

Buzz and Woody come in a two-pack in the latest asst of Movie Moments, also on Supercharged cardbacks. They're also slated to be in the next one, which will include the 'Monsters' Cars in their own two-pack and Luigi/Guido in racing/Ferrari gear. The cases I've seen them in, Buzz/Woody are four to a case, but there's multiple Movie Moment casepacks and they're not in all of them.

And Chick Hicks is punkass bitch. I've seen ALL the other singles on Supercharged cards except him. I finally broke down and got two on Ebay (same seller, $4.50 each, so not too bad) for myself and my nieces for Christmas. I guess technically, I haven't seen Sarge OR Fillmore on the Supercharged singles either, but the two pack is pretty abundant.

8. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Thanks for the info. Though I'm not a 'cardback' collector. I could care less what kind of card I find them on. I just want to find them. LOL. I have all the Movie Moments two packs ( one is a three pack ) that are out except Buzz and Woody. Here I was thinking I only needed 6 of the single packs to have them all, and you show me a new one not on the card back. Sheesh...

9. Omnibus Prime

Oh, I dinna care about the cardback either. Hell, I'm late to the game. I got into them because I was looking for them for my nieces for Christmas. I kept seeing them on the first cardbacks last summer and noticed they got gobbled up FAST, so I was glad that they slapped 'em all on new cards and kept them ALL out there.

I went nuts. In a span of about 10 days, I got EVERYbody except Chick and the Luigi/Guido/Tractor pack, plus dupes for my nieces, by raiding WMs late at night after work. Got the Chicks on Ebay, and as luck would have it, KB.com still had the first wave of Luigi/Guido in stock so I got two from there to finish off MY collection, and round out the ones I'm giving to my nieces. Now I'm impatient for the new ones. :lol 

10. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    heheh. u dont have an emoticon for that.

they need to do him in the italy fan getup.

i only have lightning. these guys get scalped bad.

WELCOME TO THE HIMALAYAS!

11. Omnibus Prime

Ju mean...like this?

:D 

He's totally my favorite one. "Pit stop? lol

I want them to make the Bug..bug.

12. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lol

no pisstop? :( 

13. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Great movie, but only have this stupid thing :(  (for voting for SM)

[​IMG]

14. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    the thing that makes me ill, as someone who spent at least double retail getting them all over the summer when the movie came out, is seeing lizzie, who was going for $25 on ebay, now shelf warming as part of this wave. the crazy thing about hamm, is that I had no idea he even existed, until looking on ebay the night before, since he's not on the card back. it was great, walking into target and BAM! there he is! he's by far and away my girlfriends' favorite of the bunch. I love getting toys like this that she likes, because it just gives me "collector brownie points" that allow me to get stuff she doesn't like, like motu and gi joes.

15. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I hope they come out with Flo. Her and the lowrider dude are my fiance's dad's two favorite characters.

16. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    oh, they definitely will. she was part of the first series in a two pack with the lowrider, and I know she's somehow part of the second series as well

17. Mr Grimm

Mr Grimm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Having only recently seen the film on DVD, I've started collecting these. There have been a couple of restocks recently (old card style, the wave with Nitroade in), which has allowed me to get most of them. The Super Charged carded wave has only just started appearing here. Yesterday I got Lizzie, Nitroade and the Boost and Snot Rod two pack. I have to say that Nitroade is possibly one of my favourites, despite being an 'extra'. They should do a big pack of all of the cars from the race at the start.

18. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    that'd be one hell of a pack. there's just sooo many named characters from that movie, they could go on making these well into christmas of next year if they really wanted to, and quite honestly, I'd buy every damn one that's not a straight repaint.

19. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    dude. thats basically a cheech figure.

20. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    KA's new avatar rule.

Viva Italia!