Heavy/Scratch: Swampstomper

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Greatings all. So i had a new zoid and a bunch of parts that I wondered what I would ever use for and thus this little oddball was born. I hope you enjoy and I know his transformation is simple and he looks a frumpy but considering he was made from the left overs of many better projects I am happy.
    made from zoids baragator, hftd terradive, torca, spittor, armada thrust, and some wierd thing that had spikes that i dont know what is.

Swampstomper is the last thing people think of when they think about an Autobot, much less a member of the Wreckers. He was created after Hellcat found the now dead Shockwave's lab. Familiar with the Obliticons and technorganic study, Hellcat took the spark of the the once horrific dead end and placed it in the new body he created. To his amazement, Swamstomper awoke with no memory of his former life and gave no loyaly to Hellcat. Instead he broke free of his creator and hid himself deep in the swamp to be left alone. One day Rotorstorm was shot down and landed in Swamstompers neck of the woods. As the Decepticons swarmed Rotorstorm, Swampstomper attacked them and ran them off. Rotorstorm saw Swampstompers true potential. They agreed it would be best if Swampstomper stayed in beast mode for the majority of the time and he joined the Wreckers as a heavy hitter.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Awesome!!!!!!

3. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    wow man....now that's quite a mish mash of different parts/lines,and it works surprisingly well!!!

(i keep getting a bw mutants soundwave vibe from him in all modes!!!)

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I really like the concept with this one. I'm not feeling the beasty appendages, though. That's probably a preference thing with me, though.

Good work, bud :thumb 

5. gregles

gregles quintesson

really great sense of creativity and design to what you are doing I really like it, keep it up

6. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    :thumbs2: 

7. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

I agree the legs are a big funky, (why I always hated Torca) but I think they really look boss in beast mode, why in the bio I talked about technorganic technology. His bot mode to me will just be lacking. one of the few times that the design was all about the alt mode, which is how he shall be on display. not my best work but for being made of leftovers I am rather pleased.

8. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

That's damn cool mate!
    awesome job!