Suspect believed victim molested daughter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rodimus Prime, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

http://www.connpost.com/news/ci_4265519

2. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

If his daughter really was molested by the guy then this father did the right thing.

3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    By brutally killing the guy and throwing his life away to probably live in a prison cell for quite some time? Not really.

He should have gotten the guy sent to prison where he could have gotten some real punishment.

4. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Yeah, but you know, I know where he's coming from. I have no idea how I would react if someone did anything to my kids.

5. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I can understand that, but saying he did the right thing is a bit much. Killing the guy isn't going to fix what he did. It may feel right at the time, but it's only going to make things worse for everyone involved (including the daughter), and erase any chance of prison butt rape punishment for the bastard.

6. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Plus that guy get's off easy because he's dead.He no longer suffers punishment for what he did.While you as the parents have to deal with it for the rest of your life.And killing that guy makes the father JUST as much as an animal as the molester was.And I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't handle living the rest of my life knowing I WILLINGLY took a life.Because now in the eyes of the law the dad's a murderer

The guy deserved prison and the ass raping he'd get.I say he could've used some SERIOUS eye for an eye

7. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

8. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

By killing the suspected child molester the dad is denying his little daughter of her father for most of her life. Since he didn't catch him in the act and attacked him without real solid proof I think he was too rash in his action and didn't think things through. If I were him I would call the cops to arrest him or just beat the tar out of him but never kill him. He just made the bad situation worse by doing so.

9. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    If anyone did anything to my kids, I would not be able to stop myself, I would beat the shit out of the SOB and then give him to the cops

10. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    If my kid was molested, I'd beat the shit outta the guy/gal, you know breaking bones and stuff, but I wouldn't kill them.

Now that father is going to jail, so effectively his missus becomes a single parent for a while (I assume she's around). I understand where he's coming from, but he should have exercised some restraint.

Having said that though, can we get updates on this story? I want to know if the victim was actually molesting the killers daughter, or if he got it totally wrong...

11. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Ah, for the good old days, when someone who smacked around women or molested children got the shit beat out of them by twenty neighborhood boys, and nobody saw nothing.

But in today's society, I'm more in line with the idea of getting the bastard arrested if it really happened. His punishment would be far worse going to prison as a known child molester than killing him.

12. TreKain

TreKain Made of Sterner Stuff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What happens if they find out the child wasnt molested. Or it wasnt the dead man who did it?

Can he plead temporary insanity?