Heavy/Scratch: Supreme WFC Scouge (WIP)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by formula93, Jul 31, 2011.

1. formula93

formula93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I bought me one of them there oversized KO WFC Primes. What a floppy bitch this thing was. There was absolutely no way he was going to stand up without a lot of work. And I'm still not there, I've barely touched the legs so far. So I decided to make him non-transforming so I could really load him up with weapons and evil looking parts. Once I get to the paint stage, the spikes/blades will have energon painted on them, like this guy just tore his way though an Autobot battalion. There will eventually be hoses on each forearm, and maybe on the rotating gun on his right shoulder. I really like how this one is turning out, and I'll be sad to see him go.

The gun is too heavy for the new articulated hands, so it uses magnets to hold in place. Its about 6-7" long, and is built from a bunch of different things. The backpack was once the hood/roof, but I cut it all to shit and reattached everything. I was going for that overlapping panels look. It also attaches via 3 magnets. and will cover up the switch on the back for the LED inside the head. I plan on building an axe, and its gonna be a monster.

Let me know what you guys think!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Floppy is right.... these are a piece of shit. I got 3 and I want to throw them away.

3. triune3n1

triune3n1 Die-cast/plastic addict

Yeah KO Toys stated they made the factory aware of the loose issue and supposedly the second wave may have this issue fixed. Hopefully that'll be the case.

4. xaviercal

xaviercal Customizer/ Store Owner

:thumb  that is so cool make want to finish the one I have.. yeah the joint are lose.. but still it can be fix easy; with patience doing each one by one. great job so far.

5. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

So far I'm loving it. The LED in the head looks great. Would look even better if you could somehow block the ligh coming out of the bottom.

6. formula93

formula93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, thats the plan. Don't know if I'll be able to block all of it, though.