Support goods (bases, weapons, stands etc)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by nemisispringer, Jan 7, 2011.

1. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So what support goods have you guys baught and what would you recommend feel free to post pics of your figs with them etc weather they be weapons, bases, stands or whatever.

2. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i have trypticon in city mode...with lots of smallers robots on him ...and large decepticons around him.

3. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had a ton of Micromaster bases, but sold most of them. I currently have only Countdown and Skystalker. I also have the battle platforms/ trailers for Ginrai, G1 Prime, and Classics Prime (G3 trailer). I would post pics of my old MM set up but Photobucket's blocked at work.

No special weapons sets, but I'll probably buy the Corbot War Axe soon. :) 

4. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    these are the binaltech arming kits i haven't seen them for sale in quite a while but they add launchers for your binaltech figures they came in pairs in either black or white and they even have launching missiles..they look badass and even came with swords.they worked with smokescreen,mirage,hound,sideswipe and pretty much any of them with a hole on top..here are a few pics

Attached Files:

5. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry for the confusion when i said bases i meant like action basese not transformers that turn into bases

Transformers that turn into bases are not support goods

6. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  7. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i gotta get some stands or bases for my Seekers and other aircraft. i have experimented with things and gotten mixed results.

like going to kitchen supply/party supply stores and buying plastic cocktail glasses of different heights and sizes. invert the glass and set the figure on it.it's relatively clear and stable.

cheap, i know, but it works. wish i could do that with my Unicron in alt mode, but i doubt i can find something that works.

unless... i take one of those uber-large margarita glasses, and with a little molding work make a custom stand. wide enough and stable.

sorry about the lack of pics, though.

8. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

I used Gundam Mechanical base plates painted purple for a Decepticon base.
    There was a Gundam base plate on the floor behind Cliffjumper in the Takara commercial, but otherwise that background looks pretty much like a custom job. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I would very much like to own that Cybertron looking set-up.

9. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I use some of the weapons that come in bags with the newer Star Wars 3.75-inch figures (the blue carded ones) as extra guns for my TFs. Aveo Swerve has a Stormtrooper's gun, for instance.

10. Xenon

Xenon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where can you get the Gundam base plates?