Supernatural thingies are you a believer ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LoC Soundwave, Sep 16, 2006.

1. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    Ghosts, paranormal activities, things moving on their own ?
    Have you encountered some unexplainable events ?

All I know is that their have been some strange things going on in my house recently.

Yesterday both my alrmclock and my backup cellfone just wouldn't work although I had checked the alarms on them 23:00 the night before. Something had turned the alarms off. I'm not a sleepwalker so I couldn't have turned them off and my energon megs was standing infront of the off button on the alarmclock so if I had touched the button he'd fell to the floor and make some noise.

Strangely this morning they just went of on their own without me setting them :eek: 

Then I was recording a text for one of my movies. When I listened to it I heard a strange hissing sound :eek: 

2. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Dude! Your house is possesed!
    Stay away from the TV. Check if your house is built on old buriel ground or something similar...

I am no a beliver myself, but things happens...

3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I'm a believer (to a degree), but I can't see what interest a ghost would hold in your alarms. How would they even know how to set them right? Being dead probably doesn't make you a tech expert.

Perhaps you didn't set the AM/PM part right?

4. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Believer of ghosts and supernatural stuff. Maybe you should wait awhile before jumping to conclusions. Perhaps it's broken? As for that hissing sound it could be anything... don't start believing unless you heard a voice other than yourself in that recording.

5. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I'm a huge believer in ghosts and other supernatural phenominon, however, most supernatural happenings are really physical in nature. The hissing could be anything from a bad tape to the microphone going bad.

The alarms could just be a glitch or any number of things.

6. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

My sheets were covered in sticky white fluid when I woke up this morning, i've got no idea what that was all about.

7. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

A mystery indeed.

8. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    I was slightly skeptic till about three years ago when my husband and I had our very own experience at Gettysburg. To make the story short, parked at Cementary Ridge to take pictures during the morning went back to the car about thirty minutes later and there were images on the windshield. Swords, binnocular case and other images. Freaky stuff.

9. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Yeah, I believe in the supernatural, but to an extent. My Mom & I saw/encountered what we consider to be some of the regular ghosts of North Carolina while we lived there, so yeah.

10. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

No not really.

11. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I personally think it's a load of bullshit. Tricks of the brain, circumstances, etc.

12. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I believe. I've experienced too many things in my life not to. And no, I'm not about to go into details.

13. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

I believe, yeah, based on one experience which I won't go into because it was a pretty special thing for me that I haven't shared with anyone.

14. TrickyDisco

TrickyDisco <b><font color=blue>Voted TFW2005's Sexiest Female

News Credits:
    Oh DEFINITELY.

I've always had a bit of a sixth sense thing going on, seeing/hearing/smelling things that weren't there, nothing major, just your regular "tricks" on the mind as it were...

I can sit here at my computer (with my back turned to the door) and my brother or someone coming in and standing behind me without me having a clue, but when there is nobody here, I definitely felt something...a few years ago it got to the point where I couldn't even sleep anymore without sensing something and smelling all kinds of scents around me, so my mother recommened a psychic who almost immeditately diagnosed me as a "seer" and he did something to close it off, so I wouldn't sense it anymore. Did the trick, for I have been pretty "peaceful" since.

Or I could just be a looney. :p 

One of my girlfriends is so strong, for a while she wasn't even able to drive a car, for she couldn't stand driving through people...she too went to see a psychic who somehow "turned it off" and she's been able to lead a normal life as well.

Another girl I know had to be "turned off" as well, for if she went out partying with us, she would always wind up having a serious conversation with someone who wasn't there (apparently drinking doesn't exactly help the situation! :lol  )

15. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    My most notable "paranormal" event came from a haunted cellphone. I had a cellphone that would randomly dial people, but when I needed them.

I was driving home in my Dad's truck one night when the brace that held the spare tire came undone. It was late at night, and I couldn't have safely pulled over to fix it. I limped home. When I got home my parents were upset because my phone had called them and they said all they heard was some eerie sound of metal being dragged along.

Normally, when I had that phone, whenever I made an outgoing call it was recorded. There was no such listing for my phone having called home, or on the home caller ID of my cellphone calling my parents.

Both my mother and I have a "gift." We went to this one house where they were having an estate sale. We love going to yard sales and estate sales when I'm able too and have the time off. This one house we went to had a lot of junk, but this one room I went into I had a feeling like darkness pushing me down and I could almost smell death. We got out to my truck, and I told my Mom about it. She said she sensed the same thing.

When the plane crashed back in the Everglades back in the 90s, the night before I dreamt I was flying over a marsh like area, looking down and seeing a plane and people moving around it. It was a very realistic dream. When I woke up, I saw the news about the plane crash.

One night, I was dreaming about buildings being hit by flaming objects from the sky. The dream was so disturbing it woke me up at three AM. I turned on the TV to see Israel bombing Lebanon.

16. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

I live on the trail of tears, and there are times when you see indian spirits around my yard..... and we have a weird old man ghost in our house, that somone brought with them from Mo. that likes to change the tv channels, and knock pictures off the wall, and also tries to sleep in my bed... he scares the other people in my house, but not me, i just tell him im watching that, or tell him to get in bed and shut up..he even has his own pillow and blanket

17. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

I'm sort of an Agnostic when it comes to Supernatural, as I've experienced things I cannot explain and some that I think I might be able to explain, but certainly my experiences tell me there is something out there but I've no idea who, why or excatly how it exists.

18. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

No. Not even slightly.

19. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

I believe that there are experiences that we lack enough information to explain. I don't believe that anything in this world is truly "super" natural. Hell, I even tend to argue that natural/artificial is a false dichotomy.

20. Arcee

Arcee Optimus Scourge Forever TFW2005 Supporter

Yes I'm a believer. My dad saw a man looking through a clothes hamper in his house when he was 12 or so. He later found out that his uncle died that day and the man was him probably looking for his favorite shit. When my mom was about 14 she saw a dark figure sitting at the end of her bed.
    When I lived in my parent's house in Philly I believe a few things have "passed through" several of times. Around the age of 7 or 8 I remember sitting with my dad late at night on our couch in the living room facing the kitchen and a dark figure passed by the kitchen opening. It was clearly seen because the lights were off in the living room but the kitchen lights were on allowing us to see a dark silhouette pass by. Our dogs have growled and barked at corners, walls, rooms for no reason a few times.
    I've had strange dreams from as long as I could remember. They were very vivid almost future predicting. I believe my mom went to a catholic priest to talk to him about it. They even dipped some of my jewelry into holy water. Shortly after this the dreams weren't as intense as they were before and most of the bad stuff went away.