Supernatural Experience?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alpha Prime, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

That's my favourite ghost show! I missed the last 2 weeks shows but I WILL watch this weeks. I am pretty sure most have been new. It's exicitng.

2. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i actually did have my room excorcised...no luck.....

3. honestgabe

honestgabe I

Was it sanctioned by the Pope?

4. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sorry for the delay.

I'll only post a couple of more, as that's all I can think of right now, but if I talk with my family I'll post some others.

-- As time went on, my family got less of the "good" spirits through the Ouiji board, and more of the "bad" who would not answer questions, lie, or insult people. After it got to the point that my dad was no longer comfortable with it, he took it out back where they had dug out a pit for burning trash. According to all of my family present, once m dad set it on fire, the thing began to make a noise, like a lot of screams coming from it. Several minutes of this passed and then the four corners of the hole collapsed, partially burying the board. My dad then finished covering it up. I was just a baby when this happened, and so I have no way of verifying this. As crazy as it sounds, my family insists it happened and since I've seen a lot of crazy stuff, I have no reason to doubt them.

-- My sister Melissa has a gift, so to speak. When our grandmother died, she came into my sister's room, where she was playing with dolls. She told her that she loved her and then left the room. Melissa then went into the kitchen, asking my mom where Grandma was. My mom said probably at her home and didn't think about it. The next day she gets off of the bus and everyone's at my mom's house. My grandma had passed away a couple of days prior. :( 

Similar thing happened with my dad. Melissa, her husband, and my niece were watching a movie when my sister suddenly felt like somethings was choking her and got worried about my dad. She called the hospital and the nurse said to come up there immediatly. He survived the night, but kept saying he saw someone in the corner. Early the next morning, my sister had a dream of my dad, saying he was free now and was going home. He died a little later that day.

-- Here's the biggie. When I was about eight or there abouts, Melissa had a friend (I forget her name so let's call her Jamie) over to spend the night. Being the loving brother that I was, I tagged along with them all about the house. Now, my sister had told her friend several times about our house, but she absolutely refused to believe that ghosts or spirits existed. Anyway, we end up in her room after sunset, where Jamie remarked on the lack of posters on Missy's walls.

See, my sister used to have tons of posters on her walls, probably more than most normal girls, I don't really know. However, she soon felt that the eyes were watching her. Okay, you say, that's just a trick of the image, which is what my parents thought too. Their removal came once they started crying. I mean honest to goodness crying, not just water leaking from an image, I mean drops pouring out of several different pictures' eyes, rolling down like tear. No, it was not a water pipe or anything, this was thoroughly checked after their removal. In fact, there's no water pipes in any of those walls.

Now Jamie had been making comments about our supposed "haunted house" all night, from once she got there, through dinner, and so her reaction shouldn't come as any surprise. She tells my sister to stop making up stuff because there is no such things as ghosts, that's just bull s***.

Apparently, the spirits had been listening.

And they were not happy.

I cannot tell you the order these events happened in, as they all seemed to take place simultaneously. All I know is that the lights overhead went out, the bedroom door slammed, and the light bulb to the reading lamp (setting on the dresser next to my sister and turned off) exploded. I only had a few seconds to start screaming before I feel a hand grab at me. I'm about ready to stain my pants when I realize that I'm sitting between the two girls and it's obviously Jamie that grabbed me. This calmed me for about a half minute until I hear what she's screaming about.

Something was dragging her under the bed.

I can still feel her grabbing at me, trying to hold on as she cries for help. I'm petrified that I'll be dragged in with her and even if the room wasn't completely pitch black thanks to the pulled blinds, my sister is yelling that she's been cut. The door to the hallway starts showing a small sliver of light that appears and disappears as it makes a slamming noise meaning someone's trying to get in to us. This is as much as I can take and I just start bawling.

Finally my dad busts in through the door, flipping the light switch on and asking if we're okay. I can tell he's scared and my dad rarely showed if he was. Come to find out that both my parents heard our screams and he came rushing down the hall to see what was the matter. Finding the door closed, he tried to open it, only to be resisted. Keep in mind that my sister's room did not have a lock on it due to the fact that she has asthma. It wasn't like it was locked anyhow, more like someone was on the other side, holding it shut. After slamming against it multiple times, the resistance just disappeared.

My sister's holding her side which had been sliced when the light bulb exploded. It is lightly bleeding, nothing that required stitches. I'm proud to say I did not soil myself that night. As for Jamie, she lays there for a moment, halfway under the bed, and then she gets up and goes running to the phone, calling her mother to come pick her up.

Strangely enough, Jamie didn't want to hang out with my sister much after that.

5. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Wow HR. Those are some crazy stories. I think that your story is good enough example to show that Ouiji boards actually do do something, and are not simply toys. Those things allow evil spirits into your life.

6. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Wow......HR....I demand you ask to go on the show "A Haunting". They'd probably pay you a good lot for your story. Did you move away/ get that house exrocised? It looks to me that the Ouiji board might have opened a portal that spirits use to get into our world. Most likely that house has a poltergeist. Unless one of you has ever been possesed....then you have a demon.

7. Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    No, after we started going to church, it began to fade. Once the majority of us were saved, almost nothing would happen. Still get little freakish stuff today, but nothing major.

8. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I don't see any evidence that the Ouiji board was the cause of all that. It may have helped, but I'm betting the ground that house is on wasn't nice to begin with.

I used to screw around with Ouiji boards a lot when I was younger, and while it would act strange and answer questions, nothing ever came "out" of it. Admittedly, I would get freaked out by it and wouldn't mess with it for very long or ask it loaded questions. The craziest thing I ever witnessed one do was when I was watching some people I didn't know very well use one at a party, and I asked them to ask it what my mom's first name was, because I knew none of them could possible know what it was.

It got it right, and she had an odd first name, so I know they didn't just guess.

9. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

This Ouija board didn't have a Milton Bradley logo on it by chance did it?

'Cause my aunt got me one of those when I was a kid, much to my Catholic mother's chagrin (she threw away my tarot cards in HS; I found 'em in the trash, got 'em out and confronted her about that bullshit). My sister and I and assorted friends messed around with it for a little while before the novelty of accusing somebody of moving the thing wore off. I quickly came to the conclusion back then that nothing with a friggin' Milton Bradley logo was any kind of portal to anything and it was tossed in the back of the closet with the other board games. Evidently this was enough for The Committee of Affairs of the Beyond to scratch me off of their People to Fuck With list, because I've never seen anything of the kind, at least not when hallucinogens weren't involved.

As for the tarot cards, I wasn't any more convinced as a teenager. I stole the stupid things on a lark from Bookstop. Friend of mine was a little more into this sort of thing, read a lot of Barker and occult jazz, had one of those books that kindasorta claimed to be Lovecraft's Necronomicon..also on sale at said Bookstop. My stance was that books and cards with mystical powers would not be on sale with a glossy cover for $12.95 in a bookstore chain.

10. theLostSeeker

theLostSeeker Well-Known Member

I second that!

11. Sideways

Sideways Banned

update:

i woke up to the little girl crying.. got out of bed...had a shooting pain in my side.. also I saw that my digital camera was smashed.....

12. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    I haven't really had any ghost experiences. One time when I was laying in bed, almost asleep, I thought I heard someone whisper my name. My back was to the room, and I woke up, but didn't move, didn't open my eyes, didn't change my breathing tempo, I still looked asleep. I was replaying that in my mind, trying to determine if I heard it or imagined it. I knew I could probably be imagining the presence I felt. Then I heard it a second time, and it wasn't any louder or more distinct, but I was wide awake that time, and I knew I heard it. I turned my head to see who was there and the feeling of presence left immediately. I still would have dismissed the whole thing thing as something imagined, except at the moment when the presence left, the dogs next door started freaking out. Needless to say, I had a little difficulty falling asleep.

The only other paranormal thing I've really experienced was I used to frequently have super-lucid dreams. Not just a lucid dream where you can kinda control things, but a super-lucid dream, where everything is real. Sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing, all as though it were happening. Many of those dreams were night terrors. Again, easily dismissed as just some weird mind trick, but often times I would wake up with bruises, cuts, blood, numbness, temporary paralysis, and whatnot that coincided with injuries I sustained in my dreams.

13. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

TODAY?!!!

14. Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    I have no clue. As I said, it's not the tool, it's the people.

15. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Kind of sounds like you were entering a hypnotic state. The brain can actually cause physichal injuries like that. I think they usually disapear fairly quickly, though.

16. rapid_fire

rapid_fire Banned

17. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pretty sure I either saw a werewolf or an exaggerated shadow once, the latter of which doesn't really seem interesting enough to remember...

18. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    That's pretty neat but I wouldn't consider that a supernatural event.

19. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    This was a strange zombie thread to have pop up in my subscriptions, but hey.

Since my last post, about four years ago, I've taken up ghost hunting, and let me tell you, it is my undeniable opinion and testimony that ghosts are real and all around us.

20. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    Bout 3 weeks ago we went to the Myrtles Plantation and some strange things happen and I got some really neat pictures of orbs.
    The Myrtles Plantation