Supernatural Experience?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alpha Prime, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Our land/house used to be haunted. I say land because while my dad, etc. was building our house, my family lived in a trailer they borrowed. I'm not sure if it started before they got the Ouiji board or as a result, but it apparently picked up after they started messing with it. Now, I'm well aware that Ouiji boards do jack all. It's not the stupid board, but whether you're opening yourself to something. Among the wonderful things predicted by it was... me! :D  Seeing how my mom was 45 when she had me, I wasn't expected.

Anyhow, there was a lot of stuff that I was too young to remember. If anyone's interested, I'll ask my family about some of it later. As for what I recall off of the top of my head:

-- There were these little "shadow things" that would rush across the trailer hall at times. No one ever got a good look at them, just little black things with yellow eyes. They never did anything, just run across the hall from one end to the other.

-- There were at least two spirits in the house once it was built. The first was a little girl or girls. Almost everyone saw a little blonde girl of about five or six at some point. She would watch my dad from the bathroom doorway while he shaved, would run down the hall and twirl her dress in front of my mom when she was alone, etc. Later on, my niece (about six at the time) saw what she said was a "Indian girl."

-- There was also a male presence in the house. Again, I'm unsure if it was just one that changed appearances or multiple, but sometimes it came off as being adult sounding/looking and other times as a kid. Most of the time it came off as being aggressive/mean, but it liked to play with me. I'd get up at night and play with it after everyone had gone to bed.

Now, oddly, I do not recall actually ever SEEING it. I could hear it and it'd move things, but I never saw it with my eyes. Yet, I could always tell where it was. Before anyone goes "oh, just an imaginary friend" recall I said I could see it MOVE THINGS. My sister Melissa would also see it step out of the bedroom at times, if she happened to be awake. She's always been more sensitive to this kind of stuff.

-- Whatever was in the house, didn't like the twins, Linda and Glenda. If both were in the house, it'd leave them alone, but if one was home by themselves, it would always harass them. For example, Linda was by herself one time after school, and was cleaning some dishes when she hears a male voice go "Get out." She just pauses and starts cleaning again when it goes "I SAID GET OUT." She ran out and stayed on the front porch until my parents came home.

-- There were some more classical stuff, like hearing voices in a room and nothing being there when you step in, chairs rocking by themselves, etc. One time we were at the table and my dad had a cup of coffee. All of a sudden it started going down like someone was drinking it. It paused, and started going down again. It kept doing this until it was almost gone.

-- When I was seven, one of our dogs died. Ebies (ee-bees) was a chihuahua and while he could get an attitude, he always loved us kids. Anyhow, a couple of nights after he died, Linda and her husband are spending the night and since we were short on rooms, I had to sleep with my dad. (Quick Aside: After my dad returned from Vietnam, my mom slept on a fold out couch in the living room because of his nightmares and the fact that he snored too loud, so it was just my dad and I in the bed.) For my brother in law and nieces' sake, they left the kitchen light on so that you could see down the hallway and find the bathroom.

Well at some point in the night, I suddenly find myself awake, needing to pee. With how the bed was positioned, I could see down the hallway from my side. All of a sudden, I see a shadow start coming down the hall. I tense up for a moment, due to all the creepy stuff that's happened in the past, then I relax as I realize it's just Ebies. I'm getting ready to get up and go do my business when it dawns on me. Ebies died. We buried him. At seven, I was well aware this meant. It started towards my room, where my sister and her husband were staying, when he began sniffing the floor at the doorway. I'm freaking out, my bladder now forgotten, and I make a noise in my throat. You know, the kind you always make when you're terrified beyond words and are trying to keep silent? Of course Ebies notices me and turns towards my dad's doorway. I make a gasp and the little ghost starts running towards me, like it's going to leap up on the bed with me. Now, to be fair, a lot of the stuff that happened in our house was not pleasant, so you can't really blame me for how I responded to this.

I scream. Like a little girl. For whatever reason, my mind was going "DEAD DOG. DEAD DOG. BAD. IT'LL RIP MY THROAT OUT. OH CRAP HE'S DEAD. NO NO" you get the point. Remember how I said my dad was in Vietnam? Well when I screamed, he grabbed me and flipped over to the opposite side of the bed, out of pure reaction. Everyone comes running into the room and wants to know what's going on. I start telling them about seeing something coming down the hallway when I realize that I'd just screamed and nearly pissed my pants over a chihuahua. A chihuahua that had came back from the grave, but still a chihuahua. So what do I do? I lie, and tell them it was a giant dinosaur skeleton. Not original but that's all I could come up with at the time. So everyone dismisses it and we all go back to sleep... me with my face against my dad's back.

I'll post some more later, including the freaky one that's the absolute worst of anything that's gone on in the house.

2. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

See, this is the kind of stuff I am talking about! ^^

Dude, that's freaky. I want to hear more. I love this kind of stuff.

3. theLostSeeker

theLostSeeker Well-Known Member

I have a good one... But it'll take too long to write, for now. Stay tuned tomorrow...

4. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Can't wait *waits for more stories*

5. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow. That dog thng is scary shit.

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Remind me not to die at Hot Rodimus's house. Nothing ever leaves.

7. TestDrive

TestDrive razzle dazzle

i've had really vivid waking dreams since i was really young and continue to have them to this day. one that i though was haunting for the longest time happen to me
    when i was about 4, i woke up to see the head of a massive black dog mounted on my wall, it was barking and drooling everywhere, i ran out as fast as i could and when i went back with my mom it was gone. another more recent one happen a couple months ago i woke in the middle of the night and checked my alarm clock to see what time it was i can see my living room from my bed and there on the couch was a shadowy man was sitting, he told me he'd watch the time for me and i thanked him and went back to sleep. not really ghost i don't think but creepy non the less

8. theLostSeeker

As promised, here's my little experience...

It all started 2 years ago, when I moved to my old apartment with my girlfriend. We moved on July 1st, and she left for a 10-day vacation on the 3rd. I couldn't follow her because of my professional obligations, so I stayed home alone.

On the 1st night, I was kind of restless and surprised myself by sleeping with the door closed, which I never do. The next morning, I wake up, open the room door and all the lights in the hallway are on. I was a little intrigued since, I never left my room during the night. I talked to my gf on the phone later that day and told her about the lights. She laughed and thought it was one of my stupid jokes, but I told her I was serious. She dismissed my claims and I never talked to her about the following related events, because I didn't want her to think I was crazier than she already thought I was.

My dining room faces the long hallway, and the room at the end. My room was on the left. On a few occasions, I was having supper and felt the need to look down the hall for no reason when I saw a black shadow pass by really fast in the doorway of the room.

At first, I thought it was a car light, a reflection, or something. However, upon further investigation, there is no way such circumstances would be able to produce themselves. The only window in the room had no view of any area where cars could circulate, and was too high for being the shadow of someone that would just happen to pass by. Plus why did I "feel" I had to look when that happened? And why did I get goosebumps on those occasions as well? Anyway...

A few days passed, my gf came back, but I never told her anything about my "sightings". Until one day, while we were preparing supper, she lifts her head and stares at the room down the hall all perplexed. She said she saw someone (a black shadow) run accross the room. She was even more creeped out when I looked her way and told her "Finally! You saw it!" Needless to say she started to believe me, slowly but surely.

Not long after that episode, I started having disturbing nightmares. I felt like someone was pushing on my chest and I started screaming in a voice that wasn't mine, in an unintelligible language that terrified my girlfriend so bad, she had to hit me to wake me up.

Such occurrences multiplied as the months passed by until they became unbearable. These reached their peak when, one night, I had another nightmare. The only thing different was that I saw a man at the door. He was staring at me in the doorframe of our room, smiling. I told him to get out, to leave us alone. I felt a strong pressure on my ribcage, and exceptionally, so did my girlfriend. We woke up at the very same time panting, breathless, and we told each other about what just happened. How could we both feel the same pressure on our chests and wake up at the same time?

Don't worry I'm almost finished :D 

In early October, my brother came to visit us at our place with his girlfriend. We were eating and my brother was sitting on the chair that faces the room down the hall. At one point in the meal, he lifted his head, dropped his fork with his eyes and mouth wide open. "What the fuck was that? I just saw someone in the room back there!" My beautiful hot sexy girlfriend (she's looking at me typing) and I looked at each other and said "Good! You saw our ghost!" They obviously were a little freaked out...

We were just fed up, we had the place "purified" to rid us of that troubled soul. It aparently worked, because we never saw him again and I never had any weird nightmares…

9. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Eeeep! That's freaky. It was hopping you were gonna say "We hired a team of investogators and have video footage" or "we had an exorsism". Usually poltergiests or demons don't go away so easily. It sometimes takes a priest or exorcism to get rid of something that started attacking people. Hopefully I am wrong! You don't want that thing coming back angrier than before.

10. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

Wow, I've got nothing to top The Lost Seeker.

When I was a kid my 2 brothers and I were camping out in a tent in my backyard and I woke up and saw a sillouette of what looked like a civil war era soldier against the moonlit side of my tent. I could clearly make out a kepi style cap, long rifle with bayonet attached. He just stood there in sort of a crouched stance as if waiting on the enemy to attack. Curiously, I unzipped the flap of my tent and looked out to see this soldier but when I did, I didn't see anyone there. When I got back in the tent, the sillouette was gone. I later found out that there was a Confederate encampment in the area back during the Civil War so I assume that he was a Confederate soldier guarding his post.

My current house is right on top of the Battle of Guilford Courthouse (largest battle in the Revolutionary War) so I wouldn't be surprised if I heard a few bumps (or cannon fire) in the night here...

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Kittie Rose sent me a long-ass hate mail that I ended up deleting after she got banned. Does that count as seeing a ghost?

12. theLostSeeker

Someone's been watching 'A Haunting' a little too much... -kidding, I watch it too-
    It was the ghost of someone who probably died there. I learned that the apartment was only half the size of what it is now. The hallway and the rooms were added afterwards. My landlord said it was formerly a back alley. Our hypothesis is that someone must've died there and just didn't realize he was dead, hence the running accross that same space over and over. It wasn't any dark force at work, since we could get rid of him with only one purification session... We have now moved from that place for more than a year, and there are no "spiritual" manifestations of any kind.

13. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

The closest thing I have ever had to a SN expieience was when I kinda woke up one night but couldn't move any part of my body I was totally numb and scarred as shit, but then I found out the body paralyses itself when you sleep and from time to time people may regain consciousness while still under the effect of sleep paralysis

14. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ooOOOooOOOOooOOhhh

im a ghostie!

15. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

Ebay:
    Heh. Been fun reading some of these.

Friend of mine saw a ghost of a Maori chief in a cave near Taupo in NZ. Oraki Korako (or however it's spelt) is fairly haunted by Maori ghosts, there's a chief's cemetery up behind the holiday villas, and the people who work in the resort and people who stay (as well as tourists to the hot springs and caves) often report seeing Maoris in the old style chieftain's get-up in the area.

My youngest sister's ex-bf, the guy who saw the ghost in our sunporch at Wairere, also supposedly saw a Maori troop near the Wangaihu cemetery near Turakina.

My mother also saw her mother (minus legs) at the time she died (she took note of the time and didn't find out from anyone she was dead until a few hours later). We've also seen a few darting flashes around here that look extremely similar to a white cat we had until a few years ago. And my youngest sister's father, now dead himself, as a child coming home from the movies with a friend saw his aunty sitting in a tree watching him, and she wouldn't respond to him when he was telling her how stupid she looked up there... only to get home and find she'd died.

There's an Australian music video I've seen where in the distant background, against an old mostly destroyed factory wall, is a black shape that looks like a guy leaned up against the wall, arms folded, wearing a wide-brimmed hat... his head slips down his shoulders as the camera goes past. I so wish I could remember the video, it's a three or four second clip. Spooky stuff, especially when Warwick Moss is narrating it.

A physics teacher of mine years ago became a believer in ghosts after he was renovating his house, shifting his son's doorway to be further up the hall, and his son kept complaining of some kid. He didn't believe it until he walked into the hall one night and saw this kid standing at the end of it himself. His wife also saw it.

I prolly got more I can pull out if need be. Like my school trip to Palmerston North...

16. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I once pulled somehting out of one of my dreams, when I was little. Sadly it dissapeared, when I let go of it. :( 

My godparents used to occasionally have slices of bread go flying out of their kitchen. My godmother even saw the ghost one time, sitting on the couch. The only other person there at the time, was her husband. It all finally stopped, one day when she was in a bad mood, and the bread throwing started. She yelled at it to stop, and that was the last they ever saw of it.

Interestingly enough, I caught a show a few ears back where a couple were having a bad haunting problem, that lead up to the wife having a vision of hands reaching up from the ground that left her legs bleeding. What they found were unusually powerful EM fields, and that she was particularly susceptable to them. All the hauntings were electrically induced halucinations.

17. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    There's a house just out of town here that is haunted by a girl, I've never seen her, but my friend has, and my mom has as well. The house was used as a group home for special needs kids, and I've heard tons of stories from the workers about the place being haunted by a girl. My best friend Matt worked there for a while and he said he hated sleeping over there, he would always get the worst nightmares there as well.

I went there at night 2 summers ago after they finally closed the place down, matt was with me, and we broke into the place, I kicked the door down, cuz it was locked, and we went in for something to do. The place is abandoned now, no one will ever buy it. But anyways Matt wouldn't let me go upstairs, even though I wanted to, he grabbed me and told me no. I've never seen ghosts or anything in real life, I was kind of curious, but scared shitless at the same time.

I really wanted to go up and take a look, but he wouldn't let me, and we ended up leaving. What ever is up there freaked him out enough to not even go up there ever again at night. He was fine with busting down the front door, but going up stairs was completely out of the question.

- another wierd thing that I can't explain and have no idea why it happens, is I have a black leather futon, and every time I sleep on it, I get crazy nightmares. I didn'tget the futon till a few years ago and before that, I hadn;t had nightmares since I was a little kid, and I don't get them when im sleeping at my girlfriends. BUt man, the nightmares I get are really real too, I wake up constantly checking around the room, thinking the house is on fire, and I hear voices sometimes. I get killed a lot in my nightmares as well, getting car crashes, a train crashing and one of the cars landing on me, nuclear blast going off. all incredibly real, I can remember every detail still a year later.

The nuclear blast one was crazy, I was dreaming I was at my old house, and a nuke went off in the distance, I was in the kitchen, and I swear every detail of my house and family, the yard was all as it is in real life. The nuke goes off way in the distance and I see the blast, so I go to run and I hear this enormous explosion as the glass patio door smashes inwards towards the kitchen, I literally felt the explosion as I woke up to the noise of the blast, my heart going a mile a minute. I'll never forget that one.

only on that futon do I get dreams like that, and wake up half a dozen times feeling like my heart is gonna stop working in the middle of the night. I get anxiety attacks falling asleep sometimes on it.

I really dont know why I sleep on it at all lol

18. Sideways

Sideways Banned

my house is haunted especially my room.
    i've seen some of my transformers fly across my room.
    seen my closet door open and close by itself..heard a little girl crying at the foot of my bed.
    Got punched in the ribs by something....
    had scratch marks on me...

19. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If I saw that shit, somebody would be getting their ass exorcised, living or not.

You can fuck with me, but once you start fucking with my toys, it's game on, brother.

20. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sorry for the delay on my posts. I had a really horrible headache I couldn't shake last night. Tonight, I've been busy doing stuff around the house. I'll post them tomorrow, promise!