Supernatural Experience?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alpha Prime, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Well, has anyone here had a Supernatural Experience? I was watching somevideos on youtube and thought it would be an interesting thread :) 

2. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I had a very realistic astral projection dream once. I don't really believe in that stuff though.

3. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    were ready to believe you!

4. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

i too had an astral projection experience but i thought i was just dreaming

my alarm was going off and i tried to turn it off but i could not press the button

then i "woke up"

5. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Haven't we had like 4 of these threads already?

Anyway, I've had a couple. Between living on old indian ground, living across the street from a Civil War era grave yard, and having the original owner of the house DIE in it (natural causes people), we (my family and myself) are still deciding who this entity is.

Occationally we'll see something move across our dining room coming from the direction of the grave yard into the opposite wall. I've seen only on one occation something do just the opposite. Before you ask what they look like, there are no distinguishing features and is very mist-like.

6. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    During our honeymoon in Gettysburg, Kev and I were taking pictures at Cemetery Ridge during the whee hours in the morning. I took my pictures till I ran out of film. Then we went back to our car which was parked under a large tree. We unlock the doors, get inside and noticed instantly a very musty odor. Then, ever so slowly the windshield began to fog up. Kev, runs the windshield wipers, nothing. He runs his hand on the windshield to see it was a fine layer of dirt on the INSIDE of the windshield. That was when the images began to appear on the windshield. As clear as day we could see a cavalry sword on the driver's side, blade facing up and maybe a bayonet, blade facing down on the passenger's side. Squares, circles and what appeared to be a binocular case lid outline appeared in specific areas of the windshield. I ran out of film. I couldn't take pics. :(  However, the images did stay for awhile, so I could have taken pictures. Still kicking myself for not doing so.

7. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

I don't believe for an instant anything "supernatural" exists in this world.

8. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

I guess i can contribute to my own thread.

When i was about 3, i saw a man in the halway of my house. My mom freaked looking under all the beds and what not, but nothing. I think i was my grandpa, he died in our Dinning Room of a Heartattack before i was born.

And then, my cat died 2 years ago. We bought a new kitten about a month later. Anywho, he likes to run around my feet when i'm on the computer. Anywho, sometimes at night i'll think i see him, out of the corner of my eye, going under my computer chair. I'll feel around to try and pet him, then look under and see nothing. I've lost count of how many times that's happend. but i'm really sure that's my old cat comming to visit!

Oh, and Alphie, that's pretty freeky.

9. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Once, me and my family stayed at a haunted hotel. We go into out room, and I saw a bedsheet on the floor. I ran as fast as I could, and kicked it as hard as I could. My mom said, "What are you doing?!"

I turned around and said, "Dunno. I thought maybe the ghost passed out."

Buh-dum-ch.

10. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    :lol 

11. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    One time a ghost came into my room and played a solo on the guitar I had leaning up against the wall. Well, the solo sounded more like a guitar "falling over" sound than a solo, but I know it was a ghost playing my guitar!

There was nobody else in the house, except for my entire family of 12 people, each of whom have been known to knock guitars over while I'm sleeping, but this time it was a ghost! I swear! I know because the guitar was laying on the floor when I woke up!

12. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    did you and kicky get into arguments abt it? when u guys were roomies?

13. Doctor Ingenious

Doctor Ingenious Doctorate in Ingeniology

I don't believe in ghosts and would very much like to stay in a "haunted location" overnight to just see what the hype is about. I think people's imaginations fill in a lot of the supernatural events to try and make sense of things.

14. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I believe it can happen, but people exaggerate it.

What happened - Lamp was pushed over.

What they say - Lamp was thrown across the room.

15. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Yeah, my condo is haunted. It wasn't before though. It all started shortly after I found this old office chair in a boarded up, long-forgotten closet that was discovered while a building on campus was under rennovation. Ever since I brought it home, my bedroom door will rattle incessantly if I close it all the way at night, sometimes I'll get the feeling of someone standing at the corner of the bed, and occasionally, I can hear the bearings squeaking as the chair pivots side to side on its own accord.

Not only do I have a vintage piece of office furniture done in steel and orange leather, but I have a friend, too.

My condo is haunted by an upholsterygeist.

16. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Honestly, I do believe in ghosts, but I think they are something like "location memories" that certain people can tune in to, more than free-roaming entities with agendas.

17. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

could it be that your room is colder or warmer than the outside room?

thats what happens when my bedroom door rattles

and i have another i was siting on the far right of my couch adn a heard a dog bark to my right and there was no dog on my right that was freaky

18. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Never had any, not sure what to make of them.

19. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Off subject, but could you PLEASE quit making all your text yellow? It's awful to look at and read in yellow.

20. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    upholsterygeist, good one lance XD