superman vs megatron

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by tfomegaprime, Jun 19, 2012.

1. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

who would win if tf1 megatron was to face superman

2. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Superman has superhuman strength and can fly like a speeding bullet. Megatron07 has wimpy hands and a fancy gun.

3. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    I'm not super into DC (except Batman. Batman is awesome), but isn't Superman kinda invincible?

4. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Superman has taken out worse death machines than Megatron.

So yeah, Megs might be able to send him flying with his fusion cannon, but won't do any serious damage, unless he's got a Kryptonite cannon handy. Meanwhile Superman could just fly over and tear his head off.

5. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

How did you come up with a conclusion as to Megatron would face Superman and see who would win?.

6. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

I think Megatron could win buts its unlikely.

7. ABH1979

ABH1979 Anonymous Bucket Head Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

Twitter:
    Pinterest:
    Unless Megatron's cannon was upgraded to shoot Kryptonite lazers or red-solar radiation blasts, then Superman all the way.

8. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

The only TF character I see taking on Superman and winning is maybe The Fallen, due his teleportation and telekinesis powers [he'd just launch him into space until he gave up].

9. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Well, there's certain factors that would have to be considered and established. Does Megatron have some sort of Kryptonite-based weapon? No holds-barred? Time-constraints? Is Superman allowed to kill Megatron? Etc., etc., etc..

If we just take the question as is, Superman wins, no contest. Sure, Megatron is a 35 foot tall, shape-shifting alien robot warlord, but Superman is...well, Superman. Superman is faster. He'd be flying circles around Megatron while Megatron fell to the ground after getting disoriented. Superman is stronger. Superman could grab Megatron by his wrist and literally throw him to the other side of the city. Superman could punch his fist and shatter Megatron's knee - if not punch completely through Megatron's leg. Superman's eye-lasers would be slicing through Megatron's head before Megatron's hand finished transforming into a weapon.

Yeah. Superman. I love my Transformers, but if we actually want to compare fictional alien characters, Superman is the victor.

10. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    I love Transformers over any other fiction but the answer to this question is easily Superman. I have seen a thread asking who would win between Megs and Darth Vader too. Again, easily Vader would win.

People see Darth Vader and Superman and think they're just human like people against a giant robot. But Supes and Vader are much much more than that. With the powers they have, the odds go against Megs in a huge way.

The better question would be "who would win between Darth Vader and Superman?" That would be much harder to figure out and have a better case for an argument. Could Superman just sneak up on Vader and kill him before he knows what hit him? Or would Vader be able to sense Superman's present through the force before he was close enough to surprise him? Is the force strong enough to fend off and/or kill Superman? That one would be a much more fun argument.

11. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Darth Vader only has his lightsaber, while Megatron has the abillity to fire his fusion cannon at first sight.

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Superman would just grab the Allspark from Sam and shove it into Megatron's chest via his arse.

13. Overlord Balder

On Vader VS Megs, it's a little hard to tell.

Vader's power level slides back and forth often, people can't seem to decide how powerful he is.
    Taking his more usual portrayal though, I'd say he probably wouldn't win. Even with the force, Megatron is too massive, and one single hit of Megs would kill Vader.

And if he launches a laser attack [i.e his cannon], Vader has no way of blocking such a massive blast [he's been shown blocking small-caliber shots, that thing is comparable to a Imperial Ship cannon].

Palpatine would be a much more formidable foe [Vader has one big strength: Force powers. He is low on both resistance, speed and agility], since he would just leap into Megatron and hack him to pieces with his saber. Vader lacks the agility to do that.

I don't really think Vader would win against Superman, either. Same motives [not fast enough, not resistant enough].

14. OPTIMUS GEOFF

OPTIMUS GEOFF Well-Known Member

Better question would be Superman Vs. The Hulk. Or if we're going Transformers only, Megatron 07 Vs. Prime DOTM.

15. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    Vader's right hand glove is indestructible in the EU. Seriously, he deflects plasma shots with that thing only. No light saber, no force. Just space leather.

16. Overlord Balder

As I have said, he can reflect plasma shots from small-caliber guns. Megatron's weapon has the size of a Imperial Ship cannon. He can't block a blast that big.

17. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    We talkin pre-crisis Superman? Because that guy was unstoppable.

18. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus Page D'Ecriture Spy Cousin Jeice

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    What happens if Superman uses Tox-En on Megs?

19. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

theres a video of superman vs hulk in youtube and hulk ends up smashing his chest and ends up in a cliffhanger

20. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

the decepticons might pick up the unconsious megatron and if they had the same biological warfare as tf prime they might just grab the cure from the nemesis's medical bay because and save his stincken spark because they made tox-en if im right