Heavy/Scratch: Superion Maximus bulks up

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Gatchaman, Apr 5, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

actually i was thinking maybe clocker could somehow plug into place on stromjets back in combienr form as backpack armor

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

or perhaps one could simply use rotf/classics onslaught as jarugar for the basecore body itself

with omnicon energon/movieverse/sector 7 skyblast being used as leozack who woudl form the actual chest and flying wing breastplate armor

basicly just use bruticus maximus's core body combiner form with onslaughts control cab backpack instead forming the armored back for the core body's upper body half

it would take some bit of dremil work but i do beleive that energon/rotf/classics barricade/onslaught could be gutted through the front center of his body just above the belt bucklemnid waist rotating joint with the female O-ring part of a plug socket style combiner port being fitted into place in the front of onslaught/barricade robot mode body

and the male connector stud plug piece being set up on skyblast/leozaks back so that his body in jet mode could plug into place over the flat fornt of the combiner ocre body's upper body half with the jet forming the actual chest and breastplate armor

3. Gatchaman

Gatchaman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmmm... very interesting, maybe even some sort of combo of stormjet and barricade... ok, I'll put some parts aside to look at this after I finish up some other lingering projects.

4. Deathhowl

Deathhowl Well-Known Member

This is beautiful man. Ide like to use your Idea, I PMed you but Maybe it didnt go through. I cant figure out how you got the jetfire cannons to rest like you did on the wing backpack or how you got it to do the drone mode. Ide like to make this for my superion and also add in some gen 1 backpack boosters on the side of the leggs and give him the WFC megatron BFG.

5. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks! Sorry, had a busy last couple of days and just saw your visitor message and then here. I'll try to put up some more pics, but basically the booster pack plugs into the same spot as it does on Jetfire since the wingpack is made from Jetfire's wings. As for the drone, I just basically flip the wingpack upside down a d stick the chest shield on it.

6. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    :rock :popcorn :bowdown: :drool: 

7. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here are some more pics from different angles. Here's another pic of the backpack showing the sculpt and energon power star:

[​IMG]

Here's one of the back of the wing pack with the boosters removed:

[​IMG]

Superions chest with the modded shelf bracket for attaching the chest shield.

[​IMG]

chest shield from front, left and right:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's a closer shot of the chest shield on:

[​IMG]

Looking down to see backpack plugged into Storm Jet's power port:

[​IMG]

8. Hellscream85

Hellscream85 Well-Known Member

this is pretty sweet, I'm hoping once Deluxe Bomber Megatron comes out I can mod him to be able to combine into a Wing pack and convert my Energon Superion Maximus into Sixwing.

9. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hella cool :) 

10. Deathhowl

Glad you posted those, now i gotta figure out how to work in the wingsaber gatling hands and the ko gen one jetfire boosters, the hands maybe attach to the side of the backpack. the gen one boosters to the sides or back of the legs(preferable to the back), will be hard, nothing to clip to at all.all I can think of is to somehow clip to the sides of the legs with a square plastic U bracket with the correct peg attackments.

11. Deathhowl

Check this out man, finally finished the backpack[​IMG]
    Bleh it rotated it.

12. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I got the DMY kit a little bit ago and someone was asking me a question about the original mod, so I decided to update this with the dmy kit added.
    Hmm, what's this?

[​IMG]

Oh man, these parts feel good, do I look taller to you?

[​IMG]

Look out guys, there's a new sheriff in town...

[​IMG]

13. ConnorT

ConnorT I have too much...

Looks fantastic! Do you think it would look as good if I were to use the blue/yellow repaint of Jetfire?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  14. Gatchaman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks! Actually, it might look pretty cool, it'd give him a g2 inspired look.