Minor/Repaint: superion improvement test

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jazdx01, Jul 12, 2014.

1. jazdx01

jazdx01 Well-Known Member

Hi i am trying to improve my superion so that it would look better. i was inspired with chromahands work so really glad this mold is still not forgotten. so i tried to make something like it. it is a bit crappy but i am pleased with the outcome for a few hours work but still felt that something is missing. any comment to improved it more would be helpful thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Heatwaves

Heatwaves Active Member

Looking good

3. jazdx01

any suggestion for improvement? i added a small fin at the lower torso but it seems a bit small. also put in the dmy kit. its a cool kit a bit soft on the arms but cool

Attached Files:

4. chroma23

chroma23 douchbag

Facebook:
    i got this request from people:

make the thighs thicker on the outside

since all my other parts are 95% finalized i didnt want to waste time and start a new part and delay everything. maybe u can you try that out

your wings look good!, i didnt do that part since it will involve removing a metal rod which is something even i am afraid to do myself...

5. jazdx01

you can just make the guns on the chest as inserts like i did so that you dont need to remove the original ones(although changing the original ones would be better). the making the thigh thicker is a good suggestion. if possible a bit more longer it would be nice to be able to make it as tall as menasor.

Attached Files: