Minor/Repaint: Superion arms and legs!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by leobreaker1977, Mar 7, 2011.

1. leobreaker1977

leobreaker1977 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I came across this mod by a guy by the handle heavymetalkid, I tried to get ahold of him to ask if he minded if I tried but to no avail. So I went ahead, using a marvel cross-over hulk. I saw his shoulders away from the chest and then from my two disregarded limbs from ROTF bruticus I took the two sockets from them and then hollowed out the shoulder sections and inserted the sockets. I painted the limbs to match thier corisponding jets colours. The paints used were testor acrylic blazing blue, raging red, and gloss black, humbrol crimson, and testor enamil sky blue, and silver/chrome then drybrushed with testor acrylic silver. Also a nod to wheeljack for his tut on sector70 on making fingers on four finger fists. Although I only sectioned the finger section in two(kinda has a ninja turtle feel! lol) I felt that trying to split it in four would look equally as funny. The sword is a w.i.p I literally thought of it last night. the forearm cannons are from 3.75 warmachine. The limbs don't really combine so I guess its a parts form but it not a perfect world lol. Thanks for looking and comments and critiques welcome

Attached Files:

2. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

Looks nice man!

3. Roxxstar

Roxxstar Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wicked, looks way better than stock crap hasbro gave the Energon/ROTF Superion :) 

4. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Do you have any photos from the back end to see how those jets connect? That's a great mod. Like really great. He does come across as a lot bulkier, but to actually replace the dinky arms with that was a great option. Props to heavymetalkid for the original, but you definitely made it your mod.

5. leobreaker1977

leobreaker1977 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I will take pics of how the limbs are mounted. Mounting the cannons on the arm wasn't to bad but then gluing the belt feeds down was so hard (glued the guns on backwards first then the belts took three tries to get them to stay after gluing one of them to my fingure tip! lol) the sword is from a junker cybertron supreme starscream. I still gotta finish that.

roxxstar I think that it had been so long since we had saw gestalts that we over looked the "hands and feet" but in light of the fansproject upgradesfor superion and bruticus(I have explorer and munitioner which are awsome on thier own) but i never got the superion appendage add ons. I think it took that to remind us how bad they were

6. badbadryan

badbadryan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  7. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    it think it looks powerfull :D 

8. hater06

hater06 Well-Known Member

superion smash!!!