Superhuman samurai

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Servo665, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Servo665

Servo665 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am looking for the superhuman samurai deluxe figures of zenon and drago and also the original red servo figure, not the colored versions just the red one. Anyone willing to sell any ofthese please notify me ASAP, and do not give me obsurd prices such as anything over $100, I mean let's be realistic these toys are not worth that much, and anyone who has these toys please tell me where you got themfromand how much you had to pay. Sorry if I sound really bossy but I have been tracking these toys my whole life with no luck. Like I said please notify me if you think anything would be useful in finding them

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Just for future reference, this kind of thing usually goes in the "Wants" forum of the Junkion Exchange. In fact, I've seen a couple pop up in random sale/trade threads lately. ^_^

I think Prime Toys has some every now and then:

...And Everything Else

And welcome to the boards! :D 

3. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Even if someone has them and is willing to part with them do you think they'll want to let them go for the price they payed for them 18 or so years ago???

4. Servo665

Servo665 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am not looking to have to spend over $100 on some toys that came from a tv show that onlyhad two seasons I know how old they are but just want to finally find them
    Code:

5. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Confucis say "Reality Checks rarely bounce."
    I was naive when i first started collecting G1 TFs.
    really, how expensive can an old, out of the box toy be?

You have to be pragmatic; the fact you can find dead mobsters in the Vegas desert before you can find these figures should tell you they are going to be expensive.
    Rare=$$$

You just have to decide if it is worth it. You have spent your life looking, so if you find one and it's about 20 bucks more than what you had expected, can't you justify getting it then or wasting another 5 years looking?

good luck and welcome to the boards.

6. udmpeewee

udmpeewee New Member

I have the Servo you are looking for

We have all 3 deluxe superhuman samurai you are looking for. If I would've read this post earlier, I would have sold them to you for 50$ a piece, but now they are listed on e-bay. There is only 2 days left on the bidding. My user name on e-bay is udmpeewee3, the items are selling 30$ or less right now. Email me if you cant find them or have any questions. udmpeewee@yahoo.com

Hope you are still interested!!!