Superhuman(a TF prime episode idea)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Megatron1, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Megatron1

Megatron1 Decepticon LEADER

I thought about something. What if they made an episode that focused on Miko?

Something like this:

"Superhuman"

Miko wishes she had robotic powers like The Autobots. At first Ratchet refuses, but he thinks about it, and he doesn't see how a technologically advanced human could go wrong. So, he uses an injection of Cybertronian fluid, which grants her robotic powers, such as her hands can change into laser cannons, superhuman strength and the ability to fly. At first, she feels great, beating up Decepticons. But after getting zapped by a downed power cable from a telephone wire, this causes her to lose control of her newfound abilities(or the upgrades start controlling HER), things get out of control and she starts laying waste to the town. Can the Autobots get Miko under control and save her?

2. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

3. Megatron1

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This sounds too much like Sari. Except making a lot less sense.

5. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Miniautoquintessoboticon

Interesting idea, but I think it would be better if it were a MECH related incident that creates a superhuman being with Cybertronian technology.....Circuit Breaker as a MECH soldier anyone?

6. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Miko can be a possibility but I would guess if this episode would come true it would probably be Jack because he already has a space suit.

Since Prime likes to recycle certain things, like that old truck.

7. transfan681

transfan681 Retired TF Collector

News Credits:
    miko no jack yes

8. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I always thought there should be an episode where someone found Miko's phone that she has taking pics of all the autobots with.
    I'm surprised they let her do that

9. StacyGrsley

StacyGrsley Banned

Ratchet doesn't seem to be the kind to "see how a technologically advanced human could go wrong", much less on one of the kids.

10. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Interesting. But it reminds me too much of Sari; who's introduction I feel would be the better option. The scenario of someone going out of control due to their actions would also destroy people's trust in the characters. Which I think is wrong. And this can just make people's perception of Miko worse.

In my opinion, they should find a way to make Miko a responsible person before they even give her any special abilities. They should allow her to mature first before they do anything drastic to the character. Let her prove herself first before anything else.

If there's any protagonist they should give special abilities right now, in my opinion it should be Jack. Just as he can handle the key, I think he can handle special abilities. Maybe something similar to mass effect. Or maybe they should give him some type of bio armour.

As for other superhumans, I'd really like Meltdown to appear in Prime as a recurring villain and part of Mech. And maybe other superhuman characters that could be part of Mech's arsenal.

11. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Add superpowers to a character is a lame way to make it competent or interesting.
    More important, I like the though that regular humans can really make a difference even in Transforverse. Instead of superpowers, the kids could join the army in a few years (Jack as soldier, Raf as a scientist and Miko as a pilot or a mechanic) an become the founder members of NEST.

12. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

Agree with this. Why Miko? Ratchet wouldn't be that stupid. He knows she is reckless. I could see him doing this for Jack, maybe even Raf.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'l support it if it finally means she learns her overdue bout damn time lesson that war is not a game.

14. VincentMagius

VincentMagius Well-Known Member

I could see it if she caused Jack to get seriously hurt and the only way to save his life was cybernetics like Headmasters or the daughter in the Hate Plague.

It's questionable that she hasn't learned a lesson yet, but almost killing a friend can't be ignored.

15. Megatron1

That'd actually be kind of cool.

16. Megatron1

I know, right?

17. Amaya

Amaya Well-Known Member

After seeing the effects of Raf getting hit with Dark Energon (didn't Ratchet explicitly state in that episode that energon is harmful to humans?) I just can't see him injecting ANYONE with "Cybertronian fluid."

I think it would make more sense if she somehow hijacked a robot suit that MECH left damaged after a battle or something.

18. Megatron1

I guess. I only seen a FEW episodes, so I didn't know that.