supercon

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by brollicon, Sep 11, 2009.

1. brollicon

brollicon Well-Known Member

hello has anyone been to supercon its in miami on oct 2-4 how is this convention

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I went to the Atlanta Supercon they did last year. It seemed scheduled on short notice and wasn't that well attended, but it followed close on the heels of Dragon*Con and Anime Weekend Atlanta so the area was kind of exhausted for con attendance.

I'd highly recommend going this year if you're an animation fan -- they've got several guest voice actors from Futurama and Pinky & The Brain. Also, artist Rob Granito will be there and he should have G1 prints for sale of Prime and Grimlock (he's also the artist who did Neil Kaplan's "I, of the Wolf" graphic novel). I've got the Prime one and saw his unfinished pencil sketch for Grimlock that he said would be completed in October. I don't know if he'll have it finished yet in time for Supercon though.

Animation Supercon - October 2 - 4, 2009 in Miami, FL at the Doubletree Miami Mart Hotel and Convention Center 711 NW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 - Greater Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach area

I really wanted to go, but I have a gig scheduled that same weekend.