super

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by omega knight, Jul 11, 2006.

1. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    so since cybertron prime busted up his super mode. does that mean we wont have anouther super mode toy

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Yes. Wait...No. I don't know. What? I'm confused.

3. Optimus_Prime84

Optimus_Prime84 Well-Known Member

Guess not, it would be awesome to

Optimus Prime + Leobreaker + Wing Saber = Optimus Leosaber

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

the series is over, i doubt we'll see any new super modes. plus, its a cartoon, in the next episode he'll be all fixed up

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Not really, Prime's destroyed his supermodes before and there's always been a new one. Energon, for example, he trashed the Grand Force on more than one occasion. I mean completely destroyed at least twice!

Truth be told, it's a good gimmick that goes back through a Japanese heritage of giving the main hero robot an enhanced combat mode. We're not getting it in Classics, or the Movie (I doubt it anyway), but the series after that, who knows? I suspect we've not heard "Optimus Prime, Super Mode!" for the last time.

6. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    A cool little Gimmick, going back to G1 PM Prime, and then the japanese stuff like God Ginrai, God Bomber etc.
    Sure some where better than others, but Just compare some.
    Armada Primes Superpants mode - Pretty lame, he became essentially a statue, and was pretty unstable.

Energon Primes - Cool, especially the 'scramble city' style thing he has going on with the interchangeable limbs, but too much Power rangers going on.

Cybertron Prime - I love this supermode, not only does it increase his firepower, add a lot of upper body bulk, and make him taller, but it also has the sliding face plate as well as the ability to be used at the same time as another combination (Leobreaker)

Taking these into account, as Tf's can become more advanced in the way they are engineered, I think, by the time the next cartoon series rolls round, I would say Prime will end up with a good Supermode.
    Otherwise, all he's got is his rifle usually.

So I wouldnt worry, I think Prime will end up with another Supermode, just when is another question.

7. Omik

Omik *blink blink*

All that text and you completely forgot the best of the supermode primes: RID. He not only had a great super mode with his "trailer" but also with Ultra Magnus.

8. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

THANK YOU! RID Prime kills all other Supermode enabled Primes.

9. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    RiD Prime is the best supermode Prime out there. Not to mention an awesome looking alt mode.

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm tied between RiD and Cybertron for my favourite Supermode. RiD has a lot of cool stuff, the different heads for each mode is something I really appreciate, as is the realistic styling, but something has to be said for the heavy duty style of Cybertron, with the wings and faceplate that not only hark back to God Ginrai, but to the Brave Series and a whole heritage of Super Robots, including Mazinger Z himself!

In my opinion, both are awesome Primes. If we get something that follows on in their tradition of awesomeness, we'll get something... very awesome!