Super Robot Life Manga #2: Translated!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DrSpengler, May 28, 2007.

1. DrSpengler

DrSpengler The Real Ghostbuster

Once Denyer uploads the pages into TFArchive I'll change the link.

Here's the second issue of the Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformer manga.

Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Page 5
    Page 6
    Page 7
    Page 8
    Page 9
    Page 10
    Page 11

NOTES:

*Okay, bear with me, this is some RIRFIB stuff. I use the English versions of all the names and what-not for my translations (obviously). In Japan, the robot we recognize as Rumble in the US (the blue one) was called Frenzy. So, for my translation, since the robot intended for the issue was the blue one, I chose his US name, Rumble. As confusing as it is, it actually makes sense.

*This issue actually identifies Autobot HQ (the Ark) as being located in ARIZONA! Not Oregon, like in the Marvel comic. Make of that what you will.

*It is unclear what the Cassettrons were up to in Japan. I assume "generic energy plundering".

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Doesnt the alternator being red prove once and for all that the blue one is frenzy? I dont think anyone in the US still recognizes the blue one as Rumble.

3. DrSpengler

DrSpengler The Real Ghostbuster

The manga was a supplement to the cartoon series, so I went by cartoon series logic.

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Thanks for the translation, and the nice integration.

I had a chuckle at this though: "The Autobots are running low on Jets and Dinosaurs!"

5. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    :lol  @ Bumble-Kick. You can have the biggest, meanest, most powerful weapons in a japanese manga/shows, but it's never as powerful as a kick or punch. And I like the kid's Prime helmet. Reminds me of Go Shooter for some reason.

6. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the blue one is rumble, i grew up on him being rumble hasbo/takara need to put this straight really