Super Optimus Prime vs. King Poseidon (Fan Dub)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Jul 9, 2011.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
  2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Not bad, but two things.

1: The voices are way too loud.
    2: The G1 music really doesn't fit Masterforce at all.

3. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

Subbed :D 

4. Duximus Prime

Duximus Prime Chronomancer

Ebay:
    Sea-a-cons? Really, what is he, five?

5. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Thanks! =)

1. Ya.... Something keeps going wrong when I kept rendering this over and over... After the 10th time... I gave up and said this was good enough.
    It could of been ALOT worse.
    2. I disagree... I do love the Masterforce music but I felt like it fit well.

Dude.... I thought it sounded fine.... But I guess that is all you have to comment on... Thats soooo very nice.

6. Duximus Prime

Duximus Prime Chronomancer

Ebay:
    I thought the dub was well done enough, which is why I didn't have anything constructive to say about it.

But look at how the combiner team is spelled: "Seacons." As in, "sea" and "'con." Just because the Predacons, Constructicons, Stunticons, and Combaticons have a syllable between their gimmick and "con" doesn't mean they all do (see the Terrorcons).

I'm not saying you/he is stupid; just wrong. People see patterns and assume they hold true without reading is all I'm getting at.

7. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Now I can take you seriously and I see what your saying.
    I just felt that "a" made it feel better... =P

But your right, next time around.... I will remember what you said here.

8. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    It's been pronounced "See-cons" for as long as I can remember. Check Youtube for the old G1 commercials--that's how they say it. (and probably why I say it like that--I still remember to this day that they were the only TF I ever found the very day I first saw the commercial--I picked up Skalor)

9. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This has been said already... I made a mistake... Everyone does.
    I rather have your comment on the video in full then instead of one word.

10. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    ok, you want a comment on the dub as a whole:

it was not good. first, you take ginrai, an AWESOME character, make him optimus prime. Optimus Prime is NOT Ginrai, that is the first thing wrong. it is too loud, the g1 music is WAY out of place. it is like your trying to take what made the japanese series unique and awesome and throw it out for silly callbacks to the original g1 cartoon. You should return Ginrai to his proper self, use the japanese background music, and try to make the audio not so loud. do that and it will be a 1000 times better

11. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm glad you comment on the editing (Yes, it was too loud) but I disagree with you not liking it because not what you wanted to see.
    I'm one of those people who think Masterforce was a failed attempt in a TF series and doesn't belong in the transformers universe but belong as its own standalone.
    Victory did make up for this series though.
    How I see it, I didn't even consider Masterforce a TRANSFORMERS SHOW.... The humans were riding around in dead robot bodies.... I dislike that alot.
    So for people who didn't like that fact, I changed it to how I liked it and others may like it.
    As for the music, I like to say, I found G1 music fun to add and it fit very well.

As I can tell your a lover of Masterforce, I say good for you but if you want it that way.... You go make your own little dub for fun.
    But this is how I did it, and even though the audio is a bit too loud.... I'm pretty dam happy with the end product for the fact that it feels ALOT MORE LIKE TRANSFORMERS then Masterforce ever will.
    When I think of Transformers, I think of giant living robots with no humans controlling them but controlling themselves.
    That said I do like the music in Masterforce and the designs.

But I can never really say that series was a success as a transformers series but as a standalone series.... Maybe I would like it better but again this is my opinion.

(I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I need to state what I think and why I did it this way for any future user to say something like this.)