Super high shipping really pisses me off!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by MikeTSI, Mar 15, 2007.

1. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Edit:
    Never mind, the guy lowered his shipping prices. Mods, feel free to lock/delete this thread.

2. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

how is three dollars for shipping really high?, well, maybe for a chest plate for another transformers item like a complete g1 optimus prime, that price is a steal

3. Nymyzys

Nymyzys Wailing Your Sorrow

Ebay:
    I won an auction a couple weeks ago for a complete G1 Abominus, Armada Megatron with 5 Minicons, Energon Starscream, AND RID Landfill, and the seller only charged $5.00 for priority shipping. Not bad there I would say.

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    the shipping on this seems fine. shipping package and postage would come to about 3.00.

5. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

I don't like people who charge a flat fee b/c what I usually need from this may only cost like 3 bucks to ship. But you gotta think too, the guy who gets something really heavy is screwing the seller.

When I do eBay I pretty much just estimate off weight and to the farthest zip I can get. If i'm within a dollar I'm usually happy. If I underestimate I'll eat it. If I overestimate I usually let them know and try to throw something else in.

6. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    He changed his shipping fees. :redface

It was $15 shipping for the Abominus chest piece And an average of $20 for the individual combiner bots he has for sale. I think it was $25 shipping for the G1 Thrust. I guess he realized his shipping was ridiculous and changed them.