Super Hero Squad 2 The Infinity Gauntlet

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Sideswipe80, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This comes out Tuesday. PS3 and 360 versions have a free DLC pack of Captain America, Bucky and Red Skull with more DLC to come. Here's the website: Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet

I'm looking forward to playing as Nova! This will be a fun game to play with my wife and daughter when she gets older.

2. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    Picked it up, pretty fun game. Nova is really cool in this. I unlocked his alternate costume which is the classic Nova suit. This game is much better than the first one. There was a free DLC pack with Cap, Bucky and Red Skull. More DLC to come later. The boss fights so far are:
    Super Skrull
    Hercules
    Nightmare
    Annihilus
    The boss are fights are pretty good. I'm on normal, haven't tried the hardest setting yet. It's a fun game to play with your kids. My wife played the first 4 chapters with me.

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's pretty kid friendly?

4. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

I've been thinking about it, how long does it take to finish the game?

5. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    It's kid friendly but simple fun. Pretty long to me. Each chapter has many parts. Nova is freaking awesome. The replay value is similar to Lego Star Wars. I just beat it a little while ago. The later boss fights are tough. And that's on normal.