UPDATE April 20th I added better shoulder articulation after deciding not to. Just have to sand down and repaint and the brickishness is gone. Scratchbuilt a new head to replace the original's teeny noggin. The three alt-modes have very little done to them though the gun will be a scratch build as it came without one. UPDATE Gave him perfect transformation hands rather than the annoying prime ones. I think it's looking pretty 2011 next to the 1985 original. Started weathering this guy. The paint job is really homaging the look at the back of the 1/60 Orgroid toy's box. The head is really not working so I decided to rebuild. I also decided to add the green jdome on the back that shows up in some of the Takani stuff.