Hi all, I'd originally started this ages ago (there's an old post on the boards somewhere), but the first method I tried to use for the joints took ages to do, so I got bored. I came up with a solution (magnets), but then have been away for a while, so only just finished it. I've always wanted some super-articulated, detailed, playable tfs, which I think basically means them not being able to transform; there'd just be too much complexity for it to hold together well (I think). Loving the action masters as a kid probably helped. (This doesnt mean I don't like the tfs we do get though!) I like the look of the revoltech movie op coming up, but I don't like how their joints move, they seem too awkward, the planes of motion at strange angles, judging by the Rodimus Prime I've got. So, I tried to make something that would do; ImageShack Album - 15 images It was modeled in google sketch up, and then I unfolded the parts with waybe (Waybe - From the digital to the real world - Home) and printed them out. The resolution of sketch-up isn't brilliant, but c'est la vie. I would upload the printouts or sketch-up file, but I have no idea how to (the output files are in .htm for some reason - no idea how to convert them). It uses (10) 6x1 and (46) 4x1 Neodymium Magnets (about £10's worth) for the various joints. It's also got white parcel tape on some surfaces, to increase the tension on the joints. I'm pretty happy with how it came out, but I think the limitations of paper and magnets (durability, and the complexity of design - the head is 13 individual pieces!) mean I won't make any more. If 3d printers become affordable at some point, then I'll probably return to do a load; something like the gundam Master Grade kits would be the approach I'd like to see (though not necessarily in kit form), and would give a go if the technology was there. Edit: and sorry for the rubbish photos!