Sunstorm

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Michael_Prime_2K7, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

IMO I believe if the story line allows us to have Sunstorm present in the movie. Starscream as we know it is the assumed leader of the 'Cons. I think a good story line would include Shockwave arriving to earth with Sunstorm and Skyfire who mutually have a strong dislike or hatred of Starscream. Skyfire would defect to the autobots while Sunstorm virtually annihilates Starscream in the swing of it all. I would put off resurrecting Megatron until the end of the movie. In the third movie Sunstorm would have seemingly became a loyalist of Megatron when in a pivotal moment of decepticon victory Sunstorm turns on his leader destroying him or almost doing so and a putting some other decepticon carcasses in the dirt leaving the autobots puzzled. He rejoins with a more powerful and merciless Starscream who seeks total domination inheriting the characteristics of Galvatron (on the verge of insanity and total rage) and enlisting the help of The Fallen.

I personally think this could be a good storyline to follow of course some tweaking but why not.

2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I kinda like it...

3. AutobotPunk 2.0

AutobotPunk 2.0 Well-Known Member

nice take

4. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Sunstorm? Really?

Actually, I'm not busting on your idea... I just don't know anything about him, except he's a yellow seeker that has gained a cult following after being spotted (among other random seekers) in early G1 episodes.

Sounds like he's turned into one heck of a badass!

5. Star Cracker

Star Cracker Well-Known Member

Sunstorm is a clone of Starscream turned religious zealot, if you follow Dreamwave's G1 comics. Whether this is on his tech spec, is something else.