Suggestions For A Birthday Gift?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Dark Galvatron, May 1, 2009.

1. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Well, my little brother Nathaniel just turned 7 today, and I promised him I'd get him something cool for his birthday. So I traveled out to Wal-Mart...nothing in stock hardly. Tomorrow I might be going to a Toys R Us in Parkersburg WV, to try and find him something really cool. My mom already bought him the Power Rangers RPM Deluxe High Octane Megazord, and he loves it. The kid loves just about anything that can transform. So my big thing is, what should I get him? He loves Transformers and Power Rangers, just like me, lol. But still, I'm having trouble figuring out what to get him, since he's got anything a kid could ever ask for. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Thanks!

2. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Man my nephews (ages 6 and 9) are so hard to shop for. They don't play with toys at all really. Just Nintendo DS and stuff like that. All I end up getting them are things like TRU or Walmart gift cards. Kind of disappointing really.

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

What about Power Rangers Operation Overdrive figures? I'm pretty sure i remember they had some transforming ones in that line. Heck, i made Star Saber out of the red one.

http://www.rangercentral.com/images/proo-toy28.jpg

There is, of course, always the gift card option, if you need it.

You could also take advantage of Transformers Animated's kiddified, for lack of a better word, stylee, provided he doesn't have every single one yet. Hopefully not Swoop, though, as we all know his head is a choking hazard, and i hit myself on the forehead with his mace...OUCH!!!

4. Plastic Man

Plastic Man The Man in Black

Get him Darkwind. Easy to transform, looks great, and he's awesome.

5. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lego. If they don't like it, I'll take it.